Club Class Dining

esstheman

That is what has been reported. Also guaranteed seating no matter when you show up. I know there are threads here where some have mentioned examples of the extra menu items but don't recall what they were.

I've also read that one could book a regular mini suite and eat at Crown Grill every night for less than the cost of a Club Class mini... Haven't checked that out as I don't intend to ever book a Club Class mini.

Here is my recent post which may help

Club class dining

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2441201

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks !! If I might ask, what sort of additional items / pasta dishes were these? Are they the sort of things that wouldn't normally appear on a MDR menu in the pre-Club Era?

You can order anything you want in MDR anyway. Our friend was on a Salt Free diet and they gave her a special menu to order a day ahead. The Head waiter said you can have anything you'd like, just order it. I ordered Hot and Cold Blondes, Brunettes and Redheads but they sent me to the Theater. Hah! On Crown they never prepared anything that I saw tableside. They did Bananas in caramel in the MDR but away from the tables.

Edited by WupperAV

Our head waiter cooked dishes like pasta all'arrabbiata in Italian night, pasta aglio e olio another night, pasta pomodoro and garlic another night, pasta al pesto another night, crepes Suzette another night, peach Melba another night, cherries jubilee another night.

Then the special dishes also not on the menu included lobster Thermidor, a mixed fish plate, veal osso buco and I can't remember the others. Other than a few of the pasta dishes I didn't see these on the MDR menu so they were a nice extra selection

Sent from my iPhone using Forums