Next promo?

57redbird

We've got cruises planned (booked) for the next couple of years, so I am afraid to see the new offers! :)

If your fare is refundable your good. Our September cruise non-fundable was $2,900 and refundable was $3,500 I took refundable higher rate to give us options, we will have Ready, Set Sail in April and Explore 4 in late July early August, bring the promos on.

If your fare is refundable your good. Our September cruise non-fundable was $2,900 and refundable was $3,500 I took refundable higher rate to give us options, we will have Ready, Set Sail in April and Explore 4 in late July early August, bring the promos on.

What is usually offered with Ready, Set, Sail?

Historically, free gratuities and OBC. Check the price of your cruise now, then compare when promos are out, sometimes they might raise price when the promos come out.

I like the free gratuities and obc. This view and verandah promo was limited as to which categories benefitted and the Explore 4 doesn’t work for me either. Am looking for lower verandah fares or some worthwhile incentive before I book the next one.

We did the same. Bring it on- last year we ended up with SBP, gratuities, dinners, and a ton of OBC

View and Verandah is off the website as of 8 PM Eastern time. My cruise has gone down by $600, a little less than the OBC and grats I got.

Thanks for the heads up. My cruise is still showing more than I paid, plus I have Explore 4(love the drink package!).

View and Verandah is off the website as of 8 PM Eastern time. My cruise has gone down by $600, a little less than the OBC and grats I got.

Same for my cruise. Also, it is now non-refundable and 100% due when booked.

My September cruise went down $200.00

I booked under the V&V I got a $100.00 OBC.

There are some great prices but all non refundable and you need to pay in full.

Where there is an advantage if you are booking a cruise and under final payment date.