Has anyone combined bookings before?

lissajeff24

I am going to contact Carnival about this but in the meantime, I thought I would pose my situation here and get some feedback.

I have a booking for just me and a friend of mine has his own. Same trip and everything (Vista in Feb. 2019), we just don't have roommates, so we thought we could be each other's roommate, basically needing to cancel/rollover one of our bookings. (*we are doing this to split costs and such, as paying for the double occupancy rate, plus drinks packages & excursions, gets spendy for one person, lol!)

Has anyone ever done this before? We have both paid deposits but no additional payments have been made, at least on my end. Do y'all think there will be some sort of penalty fee or something? :confused:

Thanks!

Ugh, I forgot about those, I might be...I did book pretty early. Guess I will find out :D

If you did book early saver, you might still be able to do it, but there will be a penalty.

It worked!! My friend called his carnival person and she told him all I needed to do was call her and she would handle it.

After giving her his booking & PIN numbers, she basically just cancelled my booking, added me to his, applied my deposit to it and be, done! :cool:

It worked!! My friend called his carnival person and she told him all I needed to do was call her and she would handle it.

After giving her his booking & PIN numbers, she basically just cancelled my booking, added me to his, applied my deposit to it and be, done! :cool:

I'm glad it worked out for you. That single supplement is costly!

Another good example of the "Why should I use a PVP when they can't offer me anything special" threads.