Hidden Treasures of Europe - Discovery 6th May

Is anyone on here booked on the 12 night sailing Malaga-Southampton (or 14 night Malaga-Newcastle) on 6th May?

If so, has anyone been informed of any itinerary changes as 3 of the ports we are due to visit (Gijon, Bilbao and St Nazaire on 11th, 12th and 13th May) are not showing any excursions.

I realise that there is no guarantee that the itinerary shown when you book is the one you will actually get but we won't be happy if we end up with 3 extra consecutive sea days.

Any responses would be much appreciated.

You won’t be on your own as myself and hubby are doing this cruise we have not heard from tui about these ports maybe we will just dock and do our own thing

Good to know that you will be aboard Skiers.

My concern was that someone who works in the cruise industry told me that ports where no excursions are listed are often dropped from the itinerary near the departure time so we are keeping our fingers crossed that we will still be docking at Gijon, Bilbao and St Nazaire; we would be doing our own thing in all 3 ports rather than going on organised excursions - have already decided on just 3 Marella tours we want to do . .

We are really looking forward to the Hidden Treasures itinerary as, apart from 3 old favourites (Lisbon, Porto and Vigo), all the ports are new to us.

See you on board.

We did Hidden Treasures of Europe on Celebration last year, and had a sea day instead of Brent, and La Havre instead of Cherburg, but all the others were fine. Did worry about what was going to happen for the missing ports for a while though as information is slow to come through. I ended up looking at the What's in Port site to see where we were booked in.

Gill

Just had a look at "What's in Port" site and she is showing at all 3 ports.

11th Gijon 10.00 to 19.00.

12th Bilbao 09.00 to 18.00

13th Saint-Nazaire 09.00 to 18.00

Gill

That is great news gillhalfpint - thank you SO much for all your help.