Favorite Thing?

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 08:34 PM.
Missouri
396 Posts
Joined Jun 2016
We're traveling to Grenada for the first time and have no idea what to do. What was the best thing you ever did in Grenada? A favorite excursion or place/thing you saw? If you were going again what would you do?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
“Please be a traveler, not a tourist. Try new things, meet new people, and look beyond what’s right in front of you. Those are the keys to understanding this amazing world we live in.” Andrew Zimmern

2019 Norwegian Dawn San Juan, Aruba, Curacao, Bonaire, Grenada, Barbados, St Lucia, Antigua, St Martin, Tortola
2018 Royal Caribbean Jewel Rome, Sicily, Mykonos, Rhodes, Santorini, Athens, Naples/Capri
2017 Carnival Dream NOLA, Coz, Belize, Roatan
Florida
281 Posts
Joined Jan 2007
we were there in early January and went on tour with AJ Meddy with another couple. It was fantastic. And very reasonably priced, actually I think the lowest tour price I found. Every place we went was spectacular but the highlight was Concord Falls. It was absolutely beautiful all the way around and we took the plunge jumping off the cliff. It was a very memorable experience
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
2/2007 - Carnival Inspiration - W. Caribbean
5/2008 - Carnival Holiday - Mexico
11/2008 - Carnival Valor - E. Caribbean
9/2009 - Golden Princess - Vancouver, B.C.
9/2009 - Norweigan Star - B.C.; US West Coast
7/2010; 11/2011; 11/2012 - Monarch OTS - Bahamas
10/2010 - Crown Princess - W. Caribbean
8/2012 - Rhapsody OTS - Alaska
9/2012 - Mariner OTS - Holy Land
5/2013; 06/2015 - Celebrity Equinox - Mediterranean
7/2013 - Explorer OTS - Bermuda
11/2013 - Disney Dream - Bahamas
3/2014 - Celebrity Summit - S. Caribbean
5/2014; 12/2015 - Carnival Sensation- Bahamas
9/2014 - Radiance OTS - Hawaii
12/2015 - Celebrity Reflection - Caribbean .
05/2016 - Disney Wonder - Alaska
12/2017 - Regal Princess - S. Caribbean
03/2018 - Celebrity Const. - E. Carib.
OH
25,386 Posts
Joined Jan 2010
What type of things do you like to do? Do you like snorkeling? Perhaps try scuba? Like the beaches? Tour type of person?

We just went there for the first time and one of the things that Grenada is known for is their underwater sculpture park. You can do a discover scuba there or a snorkel excursion. It's pretty cool and something you wouldn't normally get to see in other ports. The beach is also gorgeous where you take the tour from! I have a complete review of our day in my signature line. There's tons of pictures if you are interested.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
NCL:
EPIC SPIRIT PEARL STAR JEWEL GETAWAY SUN SKY DAWN BREAKAWAY JADE EPIC
CARNIVAL:
Dream Pride Breeze Fascination Conquest Magic
ARUBA: Arashi Beaches Animals Sites
BAHAMAS:Great Stirrup Cay Half Moon Cay Blue Lagoon Melia Junkanoo Paradise
BARBADOS:Boatyard
BELIZE:Cavetubing Cavetubing Bannister Shark Ray Alley Goffs Rendezvous
BERMUDA: Horseshoe Snorkel Park Tobacco St Catherines Achilles Jet Ski/boat rental Warwick-Horseshoe Long Bay-Clearwater Tobacco Snorkel Park
COSTA MAYA:Almaplena Maya Chan Nohoch Blue KayBlueKay
COZUMEL:Chankanaab Dolphin Swim Chankanaab Nachi Playa Mia Sanchos Passion Island Palancar Money Bar Paradise
CURACAO Diving
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC:Saona
GRAND CAYMAN:Stingray Sandbar Stingrays, Rum Point
GRAND TURK:BohioGovernorsGibbs
ROATAN: LFKey LFK Maya Key West Bay ZiplineLFK scuba
SAN JUAN:Pamelas
ST KITTS:Reggae Carambola
ST LUCIA: Jalousie
ST MAARTEN:Orient & Maho Mullet Maho Divi Pinel
ST THOMAS:Saphhire Coki Linquist Coki
TORTOLA: Baths
Ruskin, FL
989 Posts
Joined Jul 2005
How can we I get in contact with AJ Meddy. I want to do and island tour but not an all day one as I would like to go to the market also. Thanks so much!!
janymac

Originally posted by cos24
we were there in early January and went on tour with AJ Meddy with another couple. It was fantastic. And very reasonably priced, actually I think the lowest tour price I found. Every place we went was spectacular but the highlight was Concord Falls. It was absolutely beautiful all the way around and we took the plunge jumping off the cliff. It was a very memorable experience
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
7-Day Western Caribbean from Miami
April 01, 2018 Norwegian Getaway

7-Day Bermuda from New York
May 13, 2018 Norwegian Escape
sydney, australia
6,546 Posts
Joined Apr 2005
Originally posted by cinnam0n
Mitsugirly, where in your signature is the link? I don't see Grenada listed...Thanks!

Click on her name at the top of her post and her full profile and signature will come up.
OH
25,386 Posts
Joined Jan 2010
Originally posted by cinnam0n
Mitsugirly, where in your signature is the link? I don't see Grenada listed...Thanks!
Sorry, I forgot I was out of "space" in my signature line and it's not in there. It's located in my Royal Caribbean review and the Grenada part starts on THIS page (click word).
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
NCL:
EPIC SPIRIT PEARL STAR JEWEL GETAWAY SUN SKY DAWN BREAKAWAY JADE EPIC
CARNIVAL:
Dream Pride Breeze Fascination Conquest Magic
ARUBA: Arashi Beaches Animals Sites
BAHAMAS:Great Stirrup Cay Half Moon Cay Blue Lagoon Melia Junkanoo Paradise
BARBADOS:Boatyard
BELIZE:Cavetubing Cavetubing Bannister Shark Ray Alley Goffs Rendezvous
BERMUDA: Horseshoe Snorkel Park Tobacco St Catherines Achilles Jet Ski/boat rental Warwick-Horseshoe Long Bay-Clearwater Tobacco Snorkel Park
COSTA MAYA:Almaplena Maya Chan Nohoch Blue KayBlueKay
COZUMEL:Chankanaab Dolphin Swim Chankanaab Nachi Playa Mia Sanchos Passion Island Palancar Money Bar Paradise
CURACAO Diving
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC:Saona
GRAND CAYMAN:Stingray Sandbar Stingrays, Rum Point
GRAND TURK:BohioGovernorsGibbs
ROATAN: LFKey LFK Maya Key West Bay ZiplineLFK scuba
SAN JUAN:Pamelas
ST KITTS:Reggae Carambola
ST LUCIA: Jalousie
ST MAARTEN:Orient & Maho Mullet Maho Divi Pinel
ST THOMAS:Saphhire Coki Linquist Coki
TORTOLA: Baths
464 Posts
Joined Oct 2003
Found it! Thanks!

Originally posted by mitsugirly
Sorry, I forgot I was out of "space" in my signature line and it's not in there. It's located in my Royal Caribbean review and the Grenada part starts on THIS page (click word).
Minnesota
98 Posts
Joined Dec 2015
We did a tour with Cutty's tours in February when we were there. He was very nice and knowledgeable. We went to the rainforest and the nutmeg factory, along with the chocolate factory (which was my favorite). We had to wait a little bit while we found other people to join our tour, but it was worth it, as they paid more than us since we booked in advance. We had time after to walk around the area near the port.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Carnival Splendor Jan 2016
Royal Caribbean Jewel of the Seas Jan 2017
Royal Caribbean Jewel of the Seas Feb 2018

Norwegian Dawn Jan 2019