Wine

Joy Atkinson

Rather partial to a French Rose. Can I take wine on QM2? if so is there a limit.

:wine-glass:

Officially 2 - 750ml bottles per cabin however there are many people on the boards who say they will not stop someone from taking more, within reason. Don't know from personal knowledge if that is true or not.

I just back form the latest TA, 10th June. In my hand luggage, I carried three bottles of wine and a liter bottle of gin. It all went through a scanner and not a single person said a word or asked me to open my bag.

I just back form the latest TA, 10th June. In my hand luggage, I carried three bottles of wine and a liter bottle of gin. It all went through a scanner and not a single person said a word or asked me to open my bag.

Thanks! This is what I've heard a lot. I think it's really how you act. We aren't planning to drink every moment of the day. But to have some nice wine and drinks to enjoy in our room in the evening will be wonderful. We're planning to bring some wine and some vodka for mixed drinks.