VIP Photo sea card for $99.

Grandma of 4

We are booked into 4 staterooms on the Seaside in June 2018. Two grandsons will be in our stateroom. This is my question: since the photo card is per stateroom will I have access to any photos that these 2 grandsons are in and also photos that they are in with their siblings and parents (another stateroom) or cousins (booked in 2 other staterooms)?

After reading another review, what I understand is the $98 package is per cabin and you chose 100 photos that they print out for you (8x10's and 11x14's). You may chose any picture with anybody in it as long as one person from the paying cabin is in it. You do not get a thumb drive or CD, but the 100 printed photos (of great quality) is well worth the price. This info is not from personal experience but from gathered information from other posts. I will be getting this package on Seaview for July 2018. Hope this helps....

Sent from my iPad using Forums

From my understanding the photo package prices have increased but I have not been able to access our future cruise information on the website for the last 3 weeks. Ugh!

We did purchase the $98 package on the Divina in July and the information here is correct . It includes 100 printed photos with no CD, however they will permit you to upgrade to a bigger package that includes the CD .

I am not sure what photo packages are available for the Seaside . In fact I kinda frustrated that I can not "enhance " my cruise on line right now. I know I could call them but I figure the customer service representatives are busy now with storm Irma problems, so I will wait for a while . I don't sail until June .

Here is the description for the package in the US:

VIP Photo Sea Card - Amazing Savings

Capturing all the memories from your cruise vacation is fun and easy with this All Inclusive digital Photo Pass. Our photographers will catch all the highlights of your time onboard from the first day to the last, including embarkation, meeting the captain, and all the fun moments in between. You can download, edit and share your photos right away on your smart device, or print them at a disco
unted price at the kiosks in the photo shop onboard. Order your VIP Photo Sea Card now and receive a substantial discount on additional photos printed onboard. With this package, you can also access all of your photos online when you return home and create personal keepsakes from your vacation. All the photos of the cruise are offered on a digital file and the package applies only for one cabin. The package is available for each cruise including back to back sailings.

I called MSC and was told that only one person per cabin need to purchase and that we would get digital copies of all of the photos in which any member of our cabin was in. I was also told we would be provided the digital images (CD). The digital images would also be available immediately and also online when we get home for a period of time. No mention of print photos was made by the customer service rep as part of the package.

Here is the description for the package in the US:

VIP Photo Sea Card - Amazing Savings

Capturing all the memories from your cruise vacation is fun and easy with this All Inclusive digital Photo Pass. Our photographers will catch all the highlights of your time onboard from the first day to the last, including embarkation, meeting the captain, and all the fun moments in between. You can download, edit and share your photos right away on your smart device, or print them at a disco
unted price at the kiosks in the photo shop onboard. Order your VIP Photo Sea Card now and receive a substantial discount on additional photos printed onboard. With this package, you can also access all of your photos online when you return home and create personal keepsakes from your vacation. All the photos of the cruise are offered on a digital file and the package applies only for one cabin. The package is available for each cruise including back to back sailings.

I called MSC and was told that only one person per cabin need to purchase and that we would get digital copies of all of the photos in which any member of our cabin was in. I was also told we would be provided the digital images (CD). The digital images would also be available immediately and also online when we get home for a period of time. No mention of print photos was made by the customer service rep as part of the package.

It seems that the photo packages are different depending where you are from and where you are cruising, I can enhance my cruise with drinks, meals, internet, photos, laundry, spa and OBC nearly 10 months in advance. On my profile page I see the "All inclusive 100 printed photo package" at 50% off for $98usd and the above mentioned "VIP Sea Card" also 50% off at $52usd, but it doesn't mention how many photos?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. I have substantial OBC for my Seaside cruise in February. Im going with my mom and leaving my family at home. I would think its very difficult to get 100 pictures unless the photographers are taking 5-10 pictures of the same background. Is it difficult for you to get to 100 pictures without feeling you are trying to get your monies worth, for lack of. Etter words?

Thanks so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 4 months later...

I purchased the $99 digital photo package for Seaside back to back sailings ending this past Saturday. It was being sold for $199 onboard. I purchased it online to be used for my first week and was able to use it for the second week at no extra cost, even though I inquired by email and was told I could not do so as I had two separate bookings... Let me know if you have any questions.