QM2 Spa pricing?

ParrotHead4Life

My parents are on the June 11 QM2 sailing, and I was thinking of ordering a gift certificate for a massage as a Father's Day present.

Are there any recent (or current) passengers that have or remember what the massage prices are like? Gift certificates can be ordered in $50, $75, or $100 amounts.

Thanks,
Tom

I actually just found the answer to my own question, here it is for future reference...

I found the web site for Canyon Ranch SpaClub, and they have a link to the QM2 spa, as well as pdf's of their spa guide and menu of services!

[url="http://www.canyonranch.com/spaclubs/queenmary2/index.asp"]http://www.canyonranch.com/spaclubs/queenmary2/index.asp[/url]

Hi,

Well done on finding it! I was just about to post you the link!
Anyway, I was on the 26th May QM2 sailing and had 2 spa treatments while on board (reflexology and the hot stone massage) and they were both fantastic. They are pricey, but in my opinion it is well worth it.

hope that helps
/Donna

2005 QE2 (just booked)
2004 QM2
2003 QE2
2002 QE2
2001 QE2
2000 QE2
1999 QE2

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gingernut9999: They are pricey, but in my opinion it is well worth it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> I agree.

Tips:
-- all they need to bring is their swim suits, everything else is provided (sandals, robes, towels etc)
-- make reservation the first day for assured treatment and times
-- the therapy pool is wonderful and full of surprises ('bubbles' doesn't do it justice). --- Plan on having a nice, fun soak before or after their treatment.

Crouton

Archived