Just off of Indy - photos!

Just got back from Indy, following her dry dock. I tried to take photos of some of the changed things that I hadn't already seen on Cruise Critic.Enjoy!

New library (where the cigar lounge used to be)

IMG_1264-1_zpsgefwgfyq.jpg

Star lounge (formerly the Pyramid lounge)

IMG_1263-1_zpspho7b5z6.jpg

Boleros

IMG_1265-1_zpsywxyinwp.jpg

Fish and Ships

IMG_1301_zps1zefmoy9.jpg

Mini golf and new sunbathing area

IMG_1321_zpst4b1005z.jpg

IMG_1320_zpskv5xdxzr.jpg

Will try to answer any questions!

just off also...our cabin had not been redone, and was looking a little tired, but the rest of the ship is lovely...there are some strange bits...such as the dog and badger pub has been renamed the ale and anchor, and the picture outside is.....a dog and badger! same with the dining rooms,renamed, but still the same pictures, and the staff refer to them as Romeo and Juliette and Macbeth.Playmakers bar looked cavernous and bare when empty but came into its own showing the football and the royal wedding...it has enough sections for people to feel they are together, but to give separate spaces to avoid trouble...very well thought out. Need a little more inside quiet bar space I think, but we were on the three dayer, so it was busy...also olive or twist which fulfilled this purpose, was either full or booked for a private party. escape room is great, lazer tag amazing flowrider and skating as good as always.bungee thing ok, but prob would not do it again. all these things were free, but have been told that there will be a charge soon

That does suck. What did they replace it with? We loved the cigar lounge.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you look at the first post, you will see that the old Connoisseur Club (cigar lounge) is now a Library. (apparently with computer stations)

Kind of seems behind the times to bother with actual computers. Now everyone just uses tablets, smartphones or laptops.

I use an ipad and smart phone but occasionally I do use the ship’s computers to print boarding passes for flights.

We board Indy again on Monday, will take pics of the Suite lounge then. I forgot to when we were on the 2 nighter, too busy enjoying ourselves :D.