Live - Harmony of the Seas 5-19 to 5-26-2018 Finding Inner Harmony with 6k others :)

Oooh a 90s street party! That’s right up my alley.

Harmony 06/02/18

We are going to be dancing in the streets or at least the promenade... :)

At ease. As you were.

Sent from my Hand Computer

Aye aye General :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just attended the Peter Max Artist Seminar in The Attic...

133c037c3100cca288eedbca9308a2d8.jpg

851ee632ace301cd9b2e67db63f00dbb.jpg

8fb6d84429cc70bf1c128fa7c6d6a26f.jpg

Was very informative and fun to peruse the art afterward...

Mrs S’s favorites...

c813d714f0806f5031a63afd1b1611f4.jpg

a508df09b1c24b258c7180bf7208702f.jpg

d2195df8d977577722579075f5a358e6.jpg

Just attended the Peter Max Artist Seminar in The Attic...

133c037c3100cca288eedbca9308a2d8.jpg

851ee632ace301cd9b2e67db63f00dbb.jpg

8fb6d84429cc70bf1c128fa7c6d6a26f.jpg

Was very informative and fun to peruse the art afterward...

Mrs S’s favorites...

c813d714f0806f5031a63afd1b1611f4.jpg

a508df09b1c24b258c7180bf7208702f.jpg

d2195df8d977577722579075f5a358e6.jpg

LOVE THIS PICTURE OF THE RAINBOW BRIDGE! Is it ok for me to save & copy this picture??

If you want to get some memories of your cruise you can have plenty of pictures taken during the week and purchase them at...

99568d508c43c9de5747ad040b8a77a5.jpg

Located on Deck Six just across from...

b95a2e8042153e537b625995eb17cdd0.jpg

59e9eadf4c87b0b4752365a0cf054c86.jpg

Some prices of packages available..

691098d212266d764e47e6fcac41a416.jpg

Now it seems most photos are stored electronically and you access them via one of the screens throughout the gallery. During the course of dinner this week we had many pictures taken at the tables and we realized they did not take our keycard or room numbers so we assume they have a facial recognition software to get those shots into your folio? We have not checked yet if they are in our folio and will when the gallery opens.

eec7bae7c79f7c3b93e28b05995eb39b.jpg

c96d2e2c5f4dfbce2a4d545554bcd536.jpg

Cont..

Seadog 67 , they do have facial recognition. On my second day, I went looking for the folio folders also, not on Harmony:

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Time for a minor rant...

As you may have noticed from early in the report I have a small Royal Navy Collection of Ships I purchased of many of the ships we have been lucky enough to sail on.

So I had hoped to add Harmony to my collection... that is until I saw the current pricing..

0b3e762c37be9c1cf664d5b26a09b303.jpg

66a58cef97db19b9c75bc7b25b719955.jpg

Now I am all for paying a fair price, even a modest inflated price for things that I want, this to me is no where near a fair or fair inflated price. Several years ago I purchased the Oasis Model which is almost twice the size of the current models and paid $34.99. Sorry Royal.. I assume there is a market for these at that price but sorry royal.. this dog is no sucker...

End rant back to the fun... :)

Can you use your %25 off C&A logo discount for this?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

Really enjoying your review! I'm curious to know how the guacamole class was. Was it worth the money?

Mrs. S attended in December and not this time, however she still raves about it. You get a full lunch and Margaritas as well as making guacamole. She was upset that we missed the booking window for it, so based on her and others in our group from today I would say it is.

Seadog 67 , they do have facial recognition. On my second day, I went looking for the folio folders also, not on Harmony:

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Good to know! Thanks for the info!

Can you use your %25 off C&A logo discount for this?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

I plan to try, ( do not know as of yet) later in the week if they have it for a lower price on the last sea day and see if they apply the discount.

Sorry for the absence this afternoon, but got caught up having fun, ( the days are dwindling so grabbing as much fun as possible as i finally checked work email and responded to a few to remind me why I need to have as much fun as possible). Hope to have some fun posts tonight. Plan is to see the musical but we are only batting 300 on actually doing activities planned, which in baseball is great, but for cruise activities not so much :)

Sorry for the absence this afternoon, but got caught up having fun, ( the days are dwindling so grabbing as much fun as possible as i finally checked work email and responded to a few to remind me why I need to have as much fun as possible). Hope to have some fun posts tonight. Plan is to see the musical but we are only batting 300 on actually doing activities planned, which in baseball is great, but for cruise activities not so much :)

Hey you’re on a cruise, have fun and don’t worry about us!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Speaking of baseball, Phillies are winning 3-0 top of the 7th at the moment.......ok back to cruising.

By the way seagog67 buy the ship and don’t focus on the extra $20.you will get home and wished you had it in the fleet!

Cost of life has gone up, if they are screwing you just pay and enjoy your ship.

Life is too short to worry about $20 When you have paid to enjoy life.

Just saying........😜😀🍸👍😅

Speaking of baseball, Phillies are winning 3-0 top of the 7th at the moment.......ok back to cruising.

LOL.. have not kept up this week with the fightin Phils. Sadly as you might have noticed by the lack of post my batting average has plummeted since yesterday afternoon :)

By the way seagog67 buy the ship and don’t focus on the extra $20.you will get home and wished you had it in the fleet!

Cost of life has gone up, if they are screwing you just pay and enjoy your ship.

Life is too short to worry about $20 When you have paid to enjoy life.

Just saying........[emoji12][emoji3][emoji483][emoji106][emoji28]

I agree in a deep down way ;) and in reality the extra $20 is only one old fashion at the Rising Tide Bar when I add a tip so not life altering for sure :) but I am still struggling with it imagining Richard Fain sitting there counting that extra $20 in revenue LOL..

Good Morning Cruise Critics.. welcome to Day 6 of our cruise on Harmony of the Seas...

As you see by the lack of updates yesterday, I was having fun. I did anticipate this when beginning the report noting I would be with a larger group and might not post as much, which is what happened as we had fun as a group.

We are in soggy Cozumel this morning with Lightening and Thunderstorms so our planned beach break is most likely a non-starter today, at least for us.

I never made it to Columbus the Musical last night so my batting average at making activities and shows too another hit.

I will try and post some things today but we will see how the shenanigans develop with the group :)

Sorry if this live from is lacking a bit.