Early Saver Price Protection Form and Fun Points Redeemption

SoonerOne

Hey guys!

I just got great news! My Carnival PVP called and the price of our upcoming cruise went down. Since we are already paid in full, we are getting a $100 OBC. You can also choose to upgrade if you wish. Carnival uses an on-line "Early Saver Price Protection Form" that your TA or PVP can submit for you. I just by chance emailed my PVP this morning and asked if there were any upgrades and this is what she had for me. So.....don't give up, keep pestering:p your person for specials.

She then sent me a new booking confirmation. I had redeemed 20,000 FUN Points with the new system for another $200 OBC. When she sent me the new documentation you could actually SEE the FUN Points OBC on the documents! YAY! I know a lot of us have been skeptical about the new Fun Points system, so I was relieved to see them on my official cruise documents.

Happy Dance Day!

Fun Points are points you accrue with your Carnival Barclay Mastercard. They can be redeemed for future cruises, on-board credit, spa purchases etc. If you do a "search" on the Carnival board threads for Fun Points, you'll see plenty of information on them. Hope this helped and no, you are not an idiot:)

You get about .75% rebate. If you don't use the card for a period of time they close your account with NO notice and you lose ALL points with NO grace period to use them. I'm suprised Carnival is associated with it, it takes away from their credibility. We lost over 10,000 points, never again.

You get about .75% rebate. If you don't use the card for a period of time they close your account with NO notice and you lose ALL points with NO grace period to use them. I'm suprised Carnival is associated with it, it takes away from their credibility. We lost over 10,000 points, never again.

Ouch! So sorry....if we use a credit card, we only use this one so we can accrue points.

Fun Points are points you accrue with your Carnival Barclay Mastercard. They can be redeemed for future cruises, on-board credit, spa purchases etc. If you do a "search" on the Carnival board threads for Fun Points, you'll see plenty of information on them. Hope this helped and no, you are not an idiot:)

Thanks for the info, I will definately look into it!:)

Ouch! So sorry....if we use a credit card, we only use this one so we can accrue points.

We do the same thing and we have accrued almost 60,000 points and I am cashing in on our cruise in May. Makes it where we get one person to travel for free out of the 2 of us. I pay the card off every month so I have not paid any interest on these 60,000 points!!!

I just used some of my funpoints this morning. I cashed in 20,000 for the $200 OBC for our Conquest cruise in February. It was easy peasy to do. I was a bit concerned because I had several people indicate that they ran into difficulties but I didn't have any problems.

Archived