Reservation Details Missing online

abbymac

When I review my reservation online with the NCL website it lists only some of the amenities I am supposed to get under the recent promotion. It shows the beverage and dining promotions but it doesn't mention the prepaid gratuities, onboard credit or shore excursion credit that were also part of my reservation (on the Jewel in December - aft facing Penthouse Suite). Is this normal or should I expect to see all of the "free-bies" I was told were included when I review my reservation?

If you booked with a TA ask them to send a copy of the 'amenities' page. You can't see it from your log in. Some of the amenities don't show up (usually ones from the TA) until a few weeks before the cruise

True. We had the same issue with our Celebrity cruise and the 123 pkg.. When I got the document pages I only found one of our perks listed. The free grats and OBC were not listed . Called my TA and had her send me the latest copy of my booking reservation (we were upgraded) which showed ALL the amenities .[emoji41]

When I review my reservation online with the NCL website it lists only some of the amenities I am supposed to get under the recent promotion. It shows the beverage and dining promotions but it doesn't mention the prepaid gratuities, onboard credit or shore excursion credit that were also part of my reservation (on the Jewel in December - aft facing Penthouse Suite). Is this normal or should I expect to see all of the "free-bies" I was told were included when I review my reservation?

Definitely check with your TA and get them to send you the Amenity Confirmation. I booked with a TA and all my amenities are shown on the Vacation Summary Page right under the "Itinerary & Planned Activities" as follows:

Amenity Details

•Adult Ultimate Beverage Package

•Ultimate Dining Package

•Prepaid Service Charges for Haven and Suites

•Free $100 On-Board Credit Certificate Non -Refundable

So yours should also be showing everything except any extra OBC your TA may have added. (Mine discounted my Cruise Fare.) OBC is split between the first 2 passengers so only half of the total amount will be shown on your Vacation Summary.

Edited by peg013