"Marie Celeste"

Hi there was wonderin is anyone else going out on the Dream this xmas to the carribean . Only im worried that no-one else will turn up and myself and family will be on the "celeste":eek: its my first cruise and im panicking a bit reading all these negative reports about the "Dream". im just about to pay the rest of my money to T.C and really we shouldnt be talking about a pretty expensive holiday this way am i being silly :D

We will be flying out to join dream on 23rd December for 2 weeks along with our inlaws. I have stopped reading all the negative reports and just will take it as it comes.

We are all looking forward to it.

Jessie:)

Thank you jessie for your reply ,my wife and 30 year old daughter are going the same day as you from birmingham just for the one week cruise as shes a teacher . You know they have a tight scheduel :( as its her 30th birthday treat anyhoo we hope everthing goes to plan .Never been to carribean , looking forward to seeing those palm trees :D:D

This will be our 4th Cruise with Thomson, we have never had any problems apart from the island escape in April (we were compensated for that trip). We loved the celebration which we did cruise and stay last christmas, were were delayed coming back because of the snow and Thomson's were brilliant at putting us in a hotel and keeping us informed. Obviously from reviews there have been problems with dream but dry dock should hopefully sort them, we are still really looking forward to it, however it may only be our family and yours !!, Think of all that space!

Archived