Cabi Availability

Tedferg

We are looking to book 2018 Med Cruise on the Crown, April 28 or Sept 22. Leaning towards April and BB Balcony. Strangely, when I look at Princess website they only show cabins available on Aloha and Baja. No problem, we want Baja - just puzzled why other decks do not show. This is true on both April and Sept and some other dates I looked at.

We are looking to book 2018 Med Cruise on the Crown, April 28 or Sept 22. Leaning towards April and BB Balcony. Strangely, when I look at Princess website they only show cabins available on Aloha and Baja. No problem, we want Baja - just puzzled why other decks do not show. This is true on both April and Sept and some other dates I looked at.

Hey Tedferg...it's Susan...we were on Reflection together a few months ago. My friends and I are also moving over to Prinicess next March. We did three Princess cruises before the last four on Celebrity. As long as I'm on a ship, I'm happy!!!

Have a great trip.

I might be mistaken but I think both Aloha and Baja are regular cabins so would have the BB category. Caribe is mainly premium balconies and Dolphin deck would mainly be mini-suites.

Susan - I remember you thanks for good wishes and same to you on your March trip.

DormMom you are correct - I never thought of that. I was concerned the lower decks might have been for a Charter Group. I called and asked Princess and they did not have an answer, though they confirmed not Charter and were very helpful.

I knew CC would come up with an answer :)

Susan - I remember you thanks for good wishes and same to you on your March trip.

DormMom you are correct - I never thought of that. I was concerned the lower decks might have been for a Charter Group. I called and asked Princess and they did not have an answer, though they confirmed not Charter and were very helpful.

I knew CC would come up with an answer :)

We will be on Caribbean Princess on Caribe deck...specifically because of the larger balcony. It appears that's the same on the ships you are looking at.

I remember that Caribe on the Grand class has larger balconies but did not realize the Cabin area was larger, as in De Lux Balcony.

I believe my cabin on Caribbean Princess on Caribe deck is standard size...a/k/a small!!! Times like these I'm glad I have the cabin to myself...that is until I have to pay double for it.

If you are only looking at Cat BB cabins, they are only of Aloha and Baja decks. Plenty of cheaper balcony cabins including those with larger balconies on Caribe deck to choose from.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The ship is being sold for April 28 as a 10 day and also as a 21 day. The April 28th voyage is also part of earlier 21 day voyages. Certain cabins are blocked for certain voyages. I'm certain the same is true for the September dates. If you really wish to have a certain cabin a good T.A. might be able to arrange for it.

Thanks for the responses, we do use a TA and have booked BB cabins on Baja at a nice price. BTW I was double checking later today and Princess price went up by $100 pp within a few hours ! I had a hold with TA from a few days ago, so kept that price.

I remember that Caribe on the Grand class has larger balconies but did not realize the Cabin area was larger, as in De Lux Balcony.

They are not. They are all the same.

On the Crown........

It's just a premium balcony stateroom and a regular balcony stateroom . No deluxe.

The room itself is the same.

They are not. They are all the same.

On the Crown........

It's just a premium balcony stateroom and a regular balcony stateroom . No deluxe.

The room itself is the same.

Thanks Keith - we went ahead with BB on Baja.