Coffee Card

Glen99

Looking forward to our cruise on the Royal in a couple of weeks.Wonder if anyone can answer my query. Pre purchased AIPB for 2 adults and soda package for teenage son. Also bought coffee card for son but in our details it is not his name that is showing as being purchased for- Its mine and I have AIBP. So my question is- does this matter? Is it an actual card that he hands over and is stamped each time he gets drink? Then it may not matter it is in his mums name. Or is it added onto a card that is swiped like the AIBP works. If this is the case I think I can cancel.

Looking forward to our cruise on the Royal in a couple of weeks.Wonder if anyone can answer my query. Pre purchased AIPB for 2 adults and soda package for teenage son. Also bought coffee card for son but in our details it is not his name that is showing as being purchased for- Its mine and I have AIBP. So my question is- does this matter? Is it an actual card that he hands over and is stamped each time he gets drink? Then it may not matter it is in his mums name. Or is it added onto a card that is swiped like the AIBP works. If this is the case I think I can cancel.

They won't care who uses the card only that the card is for the voyage you are on if using it for regular coffee. Anyone can use the punches on any cruise until the card is used up.

On the Majestic on May, I bought a coffee card. It ead a pspercard that they punched. No name on it, but the ship is noted on back. It can be used on another cruise if punches are left. However, the free unlimited brewed coffee dies not carry to new ship any longer. Don't think it has changed.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There are no names on the coffee card he will be able to use it no problem.

Tony

Yes and 2 punches will get you Gelato!

It's been only 1 punch at Gelato's for ice cream or crepes on all 3 of our Royal & Regal cruises & only 2 punches for an alcoholic ice cream drink which we've never got.

On super Grand ships such as the Crown with gelato at the IC we couldn't use a coffee card punch. Although we'd actually prefer to pay $1.50 for 3 scoops at the IC than using a coffee card punch. ;)

I know that sometimes the only thing that's standard on Princess is a lack of standardization & that's why I'm asking about your experiences...thanks.

Yes it's a card with 15 punch spots around the edge, and has no passenger name just ship/voyage # on the back.

Did I understand you correctly; with 15 punches on a coffee card, we are limited to 15 cups of specialty coffees? That's like 1 cup each for the entire cruise.

Did I understand you correctly; with 15 punches on a coffee card, we are limited to 15 cups of specialty coffees? That's like 1 cup each for the entire cruise.

Wait!! How many of you folks are there that will be sharing the card?? 2? 3? 15?

15 punches = 15 specialty coffees PLUS unlimited regular brewed coffee, specialty tea, yummy hot cocoa.

If that's not enough, buy 2 cards.:D

Unlimited brewed coffee for the cardholder and yes 15 specialty coffee punches.

You better buy more than one.

What's the big deal - my wife and I always buy one each. Don't be so lousy.

Canadian pricing is $46.35, so for 15 specialty coffees that works out to $3.09 per (any size) plus as others have pointed out unlimited brewed coffee for that voyage and any unused specialty "punches" can be used on your next cruise. A pretty good deal. Also since you have the AIBP, no punches need to be used for your specialty coffees.

You are limited to 15 specialty coffees per card. You can always purchase an additional card if the first is used up.

The free brewed coffee continues for the rest of the cruise even if the specialty punches are all used up.

What's the big deal - my wife and I always buy one each. Don't be so lousy.

Don't be so lousy-- word to JoyBook... put some sugar in your coffee! It just might sweeten up your disposition.