Divina B1 vs B2 vs B3?

Okmyx

If you are are trying to decide on particular cabins, I have a listing of every cabin onboard with the square footage of the cabin overall (plus broken down into bathroom and living space) and the balcony. Let me know if you need that info on certain ones.

Overall, I think B2 is a safe bet though some forward have steel balcony siding versus plexiglass.

Bret

Hi Bret, Do you have details for MSC Divina cabin 13079? is it a glass balcony?

Do you have information on 12164 on the Divina? Thanks!!

If you are are trying to decide on particular cabins, I have a listing of every cabin onboard with the square footage of the cabin overall (plus broken down into bathroom and living space) and the balcony. Let me know if you need that info on certain ones.

Overall, I think B2 is a safe bet though some forward have steel balcony siding versus plexiglass.

Bret

Hi Bret, just wondering if you could tell me if cabin 9219 has a tub/shower combo and also would it have a sofa? On the Divina Thank you

Yes, it has a tub, no it does not have a couch. It will have a big chair. This is a similar cabin:

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

Not ideal, but better than the Juliet balcony we had! When booking MSC, this is our first time with them, I was not aware that all balconies didn't come with a couch as it is in the general description of balcony cabins. It is beacuse of this thread that I realized the first cabin we had had no sitting area, moved to Juliet as it was only thing available, and now in this cabin as my TA was able to snag it for us.

This is in response to Skier who let me know we have a hull balcony. I appreciate the info!

Pat

This cabin is one of the little ones without couch or chair, and shallower balcony. Examples:

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

Do you have any information on

Cabin 10180 Divina

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just curious why it says this if it is not the case?

Cabin12164: Category B2

Fantastica Balcony Stateroom

Decks: Deck 12

Occupancy: Can accommodate up to 2 guests in this particular cabin

Description: Fantastica Balcony Staterooms have two single beds that convert to a double bed, spacious wardrobe, and a bathroom with shower. The sitting area has a sofa and desk. Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors lead to your private veranda with seating. Each stateroom also has a television, thermostat controlled air-conditioning, mini bar, individual safe, available internet connection, and direct-dial telephone.

quote=Essiesmom;56795254]This cabin is one of the little ones without couch or chair, and shallower balcony. Examples:

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

Its truly great that folks on here have been answering cabin questions for several years! Respect to you all! This will be our first time on any MSC ship & we have a Divina aft balcony 12260. It seems good, although I read that any deck 12 aft balcony is not as large as those on aft decks 11 & 10? Most folk say aft position is good, but is there going to be any issue with smoke, smuts or smell from the funnels please?

Edited by firstcarib
typo

Does anyone have photos of cabin 8247 on the Divina? Specifically the balcony. Also it is apparently over the black and white lounge. Will we hear lots of noise?

You are above a seating area forward of the stage. You might hear some music but I doubt it will be intrusive. We were in a cabin above the Golden Jazz Bar and amused ourselves trying to figure out the songs, but it was not bothersome. EM

Hi Alan ... We had a deck 10 Aft balcony on the first Divina TA to Miami they are long balconies, we enjoyed the cabin but did notice on a few occasions soot on the handrail though it all depends on the direction of the wind.

When they wash the buffet windows the water ends up on the end of the balconies.

Its truly great that folks on here have been answering cabin questions for several years! Respect to you all! This will be our first time on any MSC ship & we have a Divina aft balcony 12260. It seems good, although I read that any deck 12 aft balcony is not as large as those on aft decks 11 & 10? Most folk say aft position is good, but is there going to be any issue with smoke, smuts or smell from the funnels please?

This is not your cabin, but 12285, one of it's sisters. I have no experience in it, I just took the pictures:

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

EM

This is not your cabin, but 12285, one of it's sisters. I have no experience in it, I just took the pictures:

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

EM

I now have cabin 12191 B2

How is this cabin

I now have cabin 12191 B2

How is this cabin

This is a small balcony cabin on the hump. lt is 148 sq. ft. ( 124 living area; 24 bathroom) balcony 34 sq. ft.

Compare this with a standard balcony 192 sq. ft. (168 living; 24 bathroom) balcony 42 sq. ft

There will be no couch but it will have one chair in the living area.

This is what the balcony looks like

small%20hump%20balcony%20deck12.jpg

The aft cabin you have moved from has a 55 sq. ft. balcony and is a standard size.

here is an image of a deck 12 aft

Deck12_aft.jpg

Pete

We booked a Bella guaranty and were assigned a Wellness cabin 12150. I understand we only get the Bella experience even with the upgraded cabin. Is the Wellness cabin different in other ways? Does this cabin have a sofa and larger balcony? Is this a good location?

It is a standard balcony cabin located right by the elevators. (You would think for wellness they would make youwalk a little further...). I have pictures of one of these cabins but taken in 2013, before they became Wellness cabins, so the decor might have changed. EM

Cabin number 10097 info please. much appreciated.

Assuming you mean 10097 on Divina

it is a standard balcony cabin 192 sq. ft. (168 living area ; 24 bathroom); balcony 42 s. ft.

It is in the front recessed area, 6 cabins away from the hump wall. The wall will limit forward view a little but nothing to worry about; you are just at the limit of what I would deem to be OK for forward views .

Pete

Pete, can you help with cabin 12150 on Divina? Can you tell me the size , is it a larger balcony room and is the bed near balcony or door? How about the balcony view is it unobstructed?

Thanks for any info as I can't seem to find much about this Wellness cabin.