Celebrity MILLÉNIUM shuttle for Bangkok

yael5

Hi everyone,

We will be on the Celebrity Millénium in december, from Singapore to Hong Kong. We have two days in Bangkok, and want to visit on our own. ( we have signed for the Celebrity shuttle, and one overnight in Bangkok),

The Millénium stops at Laemchabang at 7 AM, but I don't know really at what time we arrive in Bangkok, with the shuttle, and at what time we will take the bus for the return..

Do you have more détails or informations for this ?

Thank you in advance !

I'm sorry, I'm french, and I apologize for my bad english... I learned at school, but it's far....

Muriel

Hi everyone,

We will be on the Celebrity Millénium in december, from Singapore to Hong Kong. We have two days in Bangkok, and want to visit on our own. ( we have signed for the Celebrity shuttle, and one overnight in Bangkok),

The Millénium stops at Laemchabang at 7 AM, but I don't know really at what time we arrive in Bangkok, with the shuttle, and at what time we will take the bus for the return..

Do you have more détails or informations for this ?

Thank you in advance !

I'm sorry, I'm french, and I apologize for my bad english... I learned at school, but it's far....

Muriel

Hi Muriel your English is fine. If the ship docks at 7am you probably won't depart on the shuttle until 8am. It is approx 2 hours into Bangkok so you should be at your hotel between 10 and 11am. The return trip the next day will probably leave Bangkok aprrox 4 hours before the ship departs. The highway to and from Bangkok can have traffic delays but you should have no problem on a Celebrity shuttle.