Marella Cruise Wonders of Asia

I am going on the Wonder of Asia cruise over Christmas. I have just been told that our departure airport and time in Thailand has been changed and our flight is now 17.00pm. I have asked TUI what time we have to be off the ship to which the reply is when the transfer coach comes. This could come at 10am so we would be at the airport all day!! they will not be pinned down to a time.

Any one done this cruise and any one flew from U Tapao airport.

I am going on the Wonder of Asia cruise over Christmas. I have just been told that our departure airport and time in Thailand has been changed and our flight is now 17.00pm. I have asked TUI what time we have to be off the ship to which the reply is when the transfer coach comes. This could come at 10am so we would be at the airport all day!! they will not be pinned down to a time.

Any one done this cruise and any one flew from U Tapao airport.

We have to vacate the cabin by 8am. We are able to stay on board until the transfer coach arrives which in our case is around 3 hours before flight time (8pm flight) and can stay on board until such time and use facilities. Your transfer departure time may vary depending on how long it takes to get to the airport. This is the first time Marella has gone there so unless TUI have given specific information, you may have to wait and see