Scuba diving

Airrace

I'll let you know in a couple of weeks. We have a two tank dive scheduled with N2 the Blue. We have six of us and have a boat to ourselves.

I look forward to hearing about your scuba adventures. If you happen to find a cigar shop let me know.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 3 weeks later...
I look forward to hearing about your scuba adventures. If you happen to find a cigar shop let me know.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

No cigar shops in Frederiksted, but there's a couple in Christiansted if you want to journey that far. Also, a few of the small shops in town sell a few cigars, you could try those.

Unfortunately, our scuba day was cancelled. N2theblue lost two dive boats to the Hurricane and had one left. The night before our dive, someone tried to steal the motor off the back and cut all the lines leaving us with no last minute options. The owners were quite devastated. They tried to find another dive shop to accommodate us but we had too many in our group. So we went to Sand Castle on the Beach with the rest of our nondiving group and had a great day there instead.