Celebrity website booking

Goodness, more woes with their website, I haven't tried to book anything but I have been trying off and on for around a month to register the connections party. Our cruise isn't in the system apparently.

When I couldn't register for the Connections party after several attempts, I emailed CelebrityOneTouch@celebrity.com with my request and cruise reservation information, and they replied next morning that my details had been forwarded to the relevant team member and we would definitely be included.

If there is not an invitation left in our cabin on the first evening, I'll go to Guest Relations early next morning.

CelebrityOneTouch were also very helpful regarding a dining room request...far preferable to an international phone call.

When I couldn't register for the Connections party after several attempts, I emailed CelebrityOneTouch@celebrity.com with my request and cruise reservation information, and they replied next morning that my details had been forwarded to the relevant team member and we would definitely be included.

If there is not an invitation left in our cabin on the first evening, I'll go to Guest Relations early next morning.

CelebrityOneTouch were also very helpful regarding a dining room request...far preferable to an international phone call.

Cheers, my concern is that if I cannot enrol for it, no one else can either, and you need 25 people to have the party. It is no big deal but it is a worry that so many things on their website doesn't work. All I know is that the cruise product is so much better than their website suggests.:D

Cheers, my concern is that if I cannot enrol for it, no one else can either, and you need 25 people to have the party. It is no big deal but it is a worry that so many things on their website doesn't work. All I know is that the cruise product is so much better than their website suggests.:D

We did two Alaska cruises on Celebrity (Solstice and Millennium). Both times they had less than 25 enrolled but it still went ahead. On one about a dozen people actually showed up and the other about eight turned up. I think the reason could have been because there were many first time cruisers who were unaware of CC.

Website must be costing them money. I find myself now reconsidering and looking at other options. Seems problems are well known but seem unable to fix.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just book through an online agency, may even pick up some extra OBC.

As the cruise is 2 years away I want to book without cancellation fees. All the agencies I have looked at charge fees.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You could try a US TA, although you may get stung with currency fluctuations.

We did two Alaska cruises on Celebrity (Solstice and Millennium). Both times they had less than 25 enrolled but it still went ahead. On one about a dozen people actually showed up and the other about eight turned up. I think the reason could have been because there were many first time cruisers who were unaware of CC.

Cheers, good to know, maybe they are aware of the site issue as they say you need a minimum of 25 for them to host a party.