Parking in Ft Lauderdale during cruise

kimandal

We'll be taking our first cruise 11/11/17 on Freedom and I'm driving to Ft Lauderdale.

I'd appreciate any information about parking for the duration of the cruise at a reasonable cost and either offer transport to the dock or are a reasonable distance for taxi or Uber.

Parking at the hotel where we are staying costs more than I'd like....

I'm also open to other parking options if anyone knows of safe, cost-effective alternative(s).

Looking forward to new experiences and new acquaintances! Kim and Alvin

We are on the same cruise parking via http://www.unitedairportparking.com we reserved months ago so had a better deal .....parking at Embassy suites( did that 2 years ago and it was great ) looks like they have other places contracted for that time now.....still cheaper than the port. Usually free shuttle to and from the port.

Other options are http://www.parksleepfly.com

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Check out both park n go and park n fly. Pre pay before you go for a cheaper rate. You park in their secure lot, they pick you up at your car, take you right to the ship and are usually there waiting when you get off. So much easier and cheaper. We are leaving 11/15 for 11 days and park n go cost was $124

And they deal with the port traffic so you don't have to.

Louise

When we drove to the port for a holiday cruise, the off-site parking places had increased rates due to the holidays. It wasn't much more to park at the port and was very convenient. We left from Pier 19, and the parking deck was right beside the terminal.

You might consider staying some place cheaper than the FLL area (West Palm and north on 95 should be an easy drive to PE the morning of your cruise, or even as far away as Orlando with 1000's of hotels in every price range) and then parking at the port - convenient and secure! :)

Update: I have booked parking at Park n Go after getting reviews here, online and I called them directly. I very much appreciate the responses to my request for assistance. Glad that's settled, now let's hope the itinerary is settled soon! Alvin (kimandal)

Update: I have booked parking at Park n Go after getting reviews here, online and I called them directly. I very much appreciate the responses to my request for assistance. Glad that's settled, now let's hope the itinerary is settled soon! Alvin (kimandal)

You should be pleased with Park-N-Go. They do a good job.