NCL Escape - Cruise with 12, 16 and 18 year old

Jacaluke

We are cruising on the NCL Escape in December this year to the Caribbean. Our kids will be 12, 16 and 18 years of age. Just a couple of questions re the Entourage Teen Lounge 13-17 year olds: Will my 12 year old be able to access the Teen Lounge with her older siblings if I sign a waiver? Will my 18 year old be able to access the Teen Lounge? I know the age group is 13-17 year olds but I have heard of them letting younger kids in if they have older siblings. Would love to hear from people who have done something similar or been in a similar situation.

No..they are pretty strict with the age groups in the clubs...and you really wouldn't want your 12 year old with 17 year olds (even tho your 12 year old hangs with her siblings).....and to be honest, the older kids only use the club as a place to meet others of their own age....then they go off and do their own thing with their new friends.

NCL isn’t going to let a 12 year old into the teen club until their 13th birthday, they are very strict with all groups, but especially teens. No go on the18 year old, but there are young adult meet ups at a bar.

Last cruise, dd14, ds14 and dd16 made their own friend groups, and ds19 and dd20 ended up hanging together with the same friend group. Definitely encourage them to at least try.