Tiki Bikini Hut

cruisewithwife

I was there on Saturday. We got their "VIP Package" which included 2 lounge chairs, an umbrella, six drinks and six "shots" for $50. Other deals they had were a chair and a drink for $10 and $30 for all you could drink (no chairs/umbrellas). We didn't eat there but they had a menu with reasonable prices.

Service was very slow. Beach was crowded but not overwhelming. Had two vendors approach us but both were very nice and didn't pressure. Gave them a quick "no thank you" and that was that.

Feel free to ask me more specific questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was there on Saturday. We got their "VIP Package" which included 2 lounge chairs, an umbrella, six drinks and six "shots" for $50. Other deals they had were a chair and a drink for $10 and $30 for all you could drink (no chairs/umbrellas). We didn't eat there but they had a menu with reasonable prices.

Service was very slow. Beach was crowded but not overwhelming. Had two vendors approach us but both were very nice and didn't pressure. Gave them a quick "no thank you" and that was that.

Thanks was there any limitations on the drinks? We're they frozen or just mixed drinks? What size were the drinks?

Do you have to have a package or can you just PAYG for 2-4 drinks if you are just passing through? Can you just sit at table and chairs at no charge?

Not entirely sure what drinks were included, I think you could basically order what you want. They heavily pushed beers (Sands, Sands Light) and then some extremely sugary type liquor drinks (mango-tango, Bahama mama). My wife did get a freshly cut coconut for the coconut water. They could also make rum drinks in the coconuts as well.

Not entirely sure what drinks were included, I think you could basically order what you want. They heavily pushed beers (Sands, Sands Light) and then some extremely sugary type liquor drinks (mango-tango, Bahama mama). My wife did get a freshly cut coconut for the coconut water. They could also make rum drinks in the coconuts as well.

Got ya...not beer drinkers here. But have seen they had like Miami Vice and stuff on a menu but was wondering if you could get those in packages

Do you have to have a package or can you just PAYG for 2-4 drinks if you are just passing through? Can you just sit at table and chairs at no charge?

You can totally just sit at the bar (or at one of the tables by the bar) and pay for a couple of drinks.

Got ya...not beer drinkers here. But have seen they had like Miami Vice and stuff on a menu but was wondering if you could get those in packages

I would say yes you can. We saw others drinking the mixed drinks as part of their package. I also think you can probably negotiate with them too. We were asked more than once "how many drinks did your package come with" from the servers, so I'd imagine they work out deals as they go...

I would say yes you can. We saw others drinking the mixed drinks as part of their package. I also think you can probably negotiate with them too. We were asked more than once "how many drinks did your package come with" from the servers, so I'd imagine they work out deals as they go...

Ya definitely seems like a barter type of place. DW and I are just looking to relax with a few drinks and let the kiddos play in the sand and swim for a while

MY Family did this last year in August. Had a blast. $30 for a beach chair and all the drinks you wanted in your own coconut they cut for you. Beware tho the drinking age is different there, they will serve to almost any age. My wife befriended some of the girls on social media. I think one of the girls name was Nikki. Super sweet girl. We didn't try the food but the drinks were good. It was about a 10-15 min walk there and maybe a 30-45 min crawl back to the ship

MY Family did this last year in August. Had a blast. $30 for a beach chair and all the drinks you wanted in your own coconut they cut for you. Beware tho the drinking age is different there, they will serve to almost any age. My wife befriended some of the girls on social media. I think one of the girls name was Nikki. Super sweet girl. We didn't try the food but the drinks were good. It was about a 10-15 min walk there and maybe a 30-45 min crawl back to the ship

$30 per person or $30 for you and wife combined? Did they do frozen drinks in the coconut or just mixed?

• 4 weeks later...

We did this last summer. We got a beach chair and unbrella with 12 drinks and 12 shots.

The beach is okay. It a little rocky, but not terrible. The view is not great. You can see a light house, but to the left looking out is some industrial junk and to the right you can see the ships, but it's obstructed by a concrete wall and buildings.

Our chairs were comfortable. Our umbrella was junk. It had lots of holes and they took it away during a rain storm and never gave it back.

Service was SLOOOOOW.

The drinks were watered down and sugary. I switched to beer because of that. The beer isn't my favorite but it was okay.

I traded the shots for some beer, but had to hagle and fuss some.

The food was really good and plentiful.

It was an easy walk and we got a beach day with drinks for not much money, but I will not do it next summer when we return.

I was there last week. Walked from the pier, took a taxi back.

Not interested in drinking, only in chairs and an umbrella. Originally offered at $40, my wife negotiated them down to $30.

The beach is okay. Not exactly big, but if you get there early you can get a good spot. I'd heard the beach was dirty, but it wasn't. Not exactly pristine, either, but nothing too scary. Cruise ships are so close you almost feel you can touch them.

Nassau is kind of a ripoff overall, but you can find some deals.

junkanoo.jpg.ab2ff30a9a931aeb6b04f8beb6376d38.jpg