No SetSail Pass at 38 days before cruise

Brandis

We are boarding Harmony of the Seas at Oct. 27, so in 38 days. SetSail Pass and luggage tags are not available yet. TA confirmed that we are fully paid.

Is this normal?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

They should be available. Our check in and set sail pass for November 25 sailing of the Harmony was available 90 days out. Luggage tags for ours should be available about 7 weeks before the cruise.

You should call Royal.

We are boarding Harmony of the Seas at Oct. 27, so in 38 days. SetSail Pass and luggage tags are not available yet. TA confirmed that we are fully paid.

Is this normal?

Marc, did you use Choice Air/Air2Sea? That can delay things even as long as 28 days before your cruise.

Is this normal?

Have you completed your on-line check-in? Once that is completed you can print your set sail pass. I was able to print mine the same day or a day later. Good luck and I hope you get it resolved.

We are sailing on Allure one day after your sailing. I was able to pring my setsail passes several weeks ago. We upgraded our room selection 2 days ago and now the setsail pass and luggage tags are "in process". I assume they are updatinging due to the room selection. If you made any recent changes to your rezzy, that may explain the delay.

Is this normal?

Go into the web site, on the top menu is manage my booking, press and it will take you to a page giving option to sign in. That page will take you the old surname, booking reference , sail date and ship. Should take you to the sign in page. Good luck

My TA said that ever since RCL moved their accounting department from Germany to Spain, they see delays with payment registrations all the time... She got in touch with them and this morning, the SetSail passes were ready for printing.

However, don't see a link to the luggage tags. Are they made available at a later time?

... However, don't see a link to the luggage tags. Are they made available at a later time?

If your trvel agent just got them to release the SetSail pass, it may take them another business day or two to generate the cruise docs, which is what makes the luggage tags become available.

That's probably it, because was surprised that it said Edocs are not available even though I could print the SetSail passes.

I know that we still have lots of time before the cruise, but being able to print all those things just makes it more real. :-)