Latitudes question

steveandsue

My wife, eldest son and I are all Latitudes members from a previous NCL cruise, however, since my youngest was a minor at the time, he is not a Latitudes member.

We will all be cruising the Spirit this January 20th.

At embarkation, will he be able to check in with us, or will he have to go to a seperate check in area????

Any help will be greatly appreciated....and keep those great Spirit reviews and pics coming!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!

I recently called NCL to book a cruise and was told that even if a baby travelled on NCL before that they have a lattitude number. We traveled NCL in 2001, son was a minor, and he has a lattitude number from that cruise.

Winnie <-------> crossing fingers planes will fly on Saturday to my next cruise! :(

My wife, eldest son and I are all Latitudes members from a previous NCL cruise, however, since my youngest was a minor at the time, he is not a Latitudes member.

We will all be cruising the Spirit this January 20th.

At embarkation, will he be able to check in with us, or will he have to go to a seperate check in area????

Any help will be greatly appreciated....and keep those great Spirit reviews and pics coming!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!

You will ALL be fine at latitudes check-in.

Have a great cruise:)

If it hasn't been confirmed enough, the entire family can check in under latitudes. I just verified, also, that our daughter has her own latitudes number that is different from both of ours. Our last cruise was our first NCL cruise, though, and we all checked in with my mother in the latitudes line since she had a number.

Enjoy your cruise!! :)

Archived