Five Day Flash

The "5 Day Flash" used to be a listing of reduced price HAL cruises that was available through HAL's travel agent site and was published online weekly. You could google it, and find it easily. Since HAL's new design of its website, I haven't been able to access the "Flash" for a few months now, since February or March, and there are no updated versions available online when I google for it.

I think one reason for HAL's total new web design was to make such information less accessible to those of us who are not travel professionals. The new website does mention cruise specials, but the entire site is utterly clumsy and completely execrable, and frequently the links to specials are no good. Therefore, I'm surprised to read that Garydm is able to access the "Flash Specials". (Maybe he/she is a TA? Or maybe it's my lack of computer skills?)

ps Just want to add that even though there's a link to "travel agent headquarters" on the bottom of the HAL website, you can't access any information whatsoever unless you are an agent and have a "BiPolar" number, or whatever the terminology is.......I'm sorry, it's Polar Online Number.....sorry for the rambling.....

Or perhaps here's a better visual definition of the "5 Day Flash Specials":eek:

http://www.aerojockey.com/fark/flasher.jpg

Yes, yes, I know; please feel free to pull this post if it's offensive.......mea culpa. Every once in a while I just have to cut loose, or I'll go stark, raving mad.......

I am not a travel agent but the 5 Day Flashes are routinely posted on the website of the travel agency I use. Rules preclude me saying which one this is but it is in Houston and is a big company. If you google it you can find it.

Gary

Or perhaps here's a better visual definition of the "5 Day Flash Specials":eek:

http://www.aerojockey.com/fark/flasher.jpg

Yes, yes, I know; please feel free to pull this post if it's offensive.......mea culpa. Every once in a while I just have to cut loose, or I'll go stark, raving mad.......

Oh geeze, and here I was believing you. I should have known better, but thanks anyway for a great laugh, and I agree with Ruth "not even close to offensive".

Valerie:D

Archived