Chef's Table - Spoilers, Photos and Review

italianfemmy

Alicia, you sold me on the Chef's Table! I was reluctant to do it because $75 is a lot of money...but this is waaay better than a shore excursion. We live in Florida, we can snorkel anytime we want. (Palm Harbor...howdy neighbor!)

And if I ever need a photographer you are my go-to person. All of your pictures are beautifully composed and executed. You make things look better than real life.

You'll absolutely love it! It's like having an eye orgasm... haha. Such beautiful visuals and you feel like you're a part of something cool that not many people get to be a part of! It definitely is like an excursion of sorts!

What is Palm Harbor near?

We met at 6:15 and it was over around 9:30...wine is included and they don't let ur glass go empty!

thanks...trying to sell the wife on the idea. Grand Suite upsell, spa visit and now possibly the chefs table. I may need a second job.

What a treat to find this thread!! We are hoping to be able to do the Chef's Table on our March 25th Miracle cruise!! Just wondered, did you do a review of your Miracle cruise too? I would LOVE to see those pictures!!

Hi there! Thanks so much for your kind words! Unfortunately, I did not do a review of my cruise on the Miracle. I didn't take very many photos that cruise which I regret. I have some though and have thought about doing an old review.. a short one just to share the photos I do have and some of my experiences that I can still remember :-)

It is what made the differance in Our Cruise last Sept (2011). Really enjoyed your review of your Chef's Table. We did not think to ask the Chef if we could take pictures, thanks for the advice on that. BTW your pictures have PE logoing, It that your private lable or you do Pro Photography?

Outstanding review. After I reserved a place for three I found myself with buyer's remorse even though I have yet to experience it. Thanks for assuring me my initial intuition was spot on. I know we will love this in a couple weeks.

It is what made the differance in Our Cruise last Sept (2011). Really enjoyed your review of your Chef's Table. We did not think to ask the Chef if we could take pictures, thanks for the advice on that. BTW your pictures have PE logoing, It that your private lable or you do Pro Photography?

Hey, no problem! And yes to the latter of your question :-)

Outstanding review. After I reserved a place for three I found myself with buyer's remorse even though I have yet to experience it. Thanks for assuring me my initial intuition was spot on. I know we will love this in a couple weeks.

No buyers remorse needed! This is an exceptional experience that you will be glad you booked! I am glad you found this thread and that it put you back on track to yummy flavors and an awesome experience! Enjoy and come back and tell me how it was!

You've inspired me! I made our Chef's Table reservation. Also wanted to let you know my wife and I think you are a truly gifted photographer. Loved the pics from the CT and your review. Thank you so much for your contribution.

After reading your review and seeing the great pictures, I am seriously considering doing this on our upcoming cruise for my wife's birthday. Carnival should definitely hook you up with a free cruise for all the business you are giving them from your review and amazing pictures.

After reading your review and seeing the great pictures, I am seriously considering doing this on our upcoming cruise for my wife's birthday. Carnival should definitely hook you up with a free cruise for all the business you are giving them from your review and amazing pictures.

Lol. It's kind of shocking to me to see how many people feel this way. It's extremely flattering. You should definitely do this for her birthday! She would appreciate it so much. My girlfriend was beyond thrilled that I did this for her. It's a great gift and a great way to enjoy each others company. Not to mention to feel kind of VIP for an evening. :-)

You're twisting my arm pretty hard so I will do it. lol It does look like a great experience between the behind the scenes action, and all the unique food creations. Is this usually done on sea days?

Ours was not on a sea day. It probably depends on your itinerary and number of ports vs. sea days. But it wasn't until dinner time. I'm not twisting your arm.. just encouraging you... haha.