Upgrades

yvonneh

I was wondering if PG allows you to purchase cabin upgrades during check in?

I am happy with our cabin, but if we could get a balcony for a reduced rate we may want to upgrade. Just wondering if it's an option.

Thank you!

Edited by yvonneh

I have known upgrades to become available prior to checking in. If you are interested let your agent know and you will get a call offering you a deal if available.

Any upgrades are done prior to leaving. I would call your TA and let her know that you are interested in one. She can call the cruise company and if there are available cabins they will tell her what the upgrade prices are. This would be after the 90 day clock starts.

I have known upgrades to become available prior to checking in. If you are interested let your agent know and you will get a call offering you a deal if available.

Any upgrades are done prior to leaving. I would call your TA and let her know that you are interested in one. She can call the cruise company and if there are available cabins they will tell her what the upgrade prices are. This would be after the 90 day clock starts.

Thanks so much! I appreciate the info and so quickly!:)

I was wondering if PG allows you to purchase cabin upgrades during check in?

I am happy with our cabin, but if we could get a balcony for a reduced rate we may want to upgrade. Just wondering if it's an option.

Thank you!

yvonneh -

Sorry, but the Owners Suite is mine! :)

Just kidding. We are on deck four like always and happy to be there. On the PG, the best balcony is the pool deck. That is where you will find us whenever we are on the ship. We look forward to meeting you next week!

yvonneh -

Sorry, but the Owners Suite is mine! :)

Just kidding. We are on deck four like always and happy to be there. On the PG, the best balcony is the pool deck. That is where you will find us whenever we are on the ship. We look forward to meeting you next week!

Haha!

We look forward to meeting you as well. We might bump into you on deck 4. :)

Yvonneh you can definitely meet motu at the block party on deck four. I think it can be the rowdiest and most fun block party!

I will see you there, Motu next July.

We've sailed her at full capacity and there never seemed to be too many people, I'm just wondering how June 1 looks...

There are still some oceanview and balcony cabins available. I don't know how many, but it does not look like it is not sold out.

Nice to know about a full capacity sailing! :)

Yvonneh you can definitely meet motu at the block party on deck four. I think it can be the rowdiest and most fun block party!

I will see you there, Motu next July.

How fun! Can't wait!

Thank you so much for all of your help and responses to my questions~

We were quite happy to have a deck 4 oceanview, but about a month ago our TA emailed us offering us a Cat "C" for a reasonable price. We jumped on it. Flying out tomorrow. :-)

That is wonderful! Happy for you. :)

We fly out Sunday. Looking forward to this adventure so much!!