Cunard Queen Mary 2 Transatlantic Westbound 5 Nov. from Southampton CORRECTION

Bigmike911

CORRECTION. The original thread had the wrong sailing dates.

I started a thread for those who might be on this crossing leaving from Hamburg on 3rd. November, but not much activity. So I thought I would start one for the Southampton to NYC leg of the voyage. Any Friends on this crossing?

• 1 month later...

Well it's been more than a month and time to wake this thread up again, We are now 84 days from sailing from Hamburg 86 from Southampton. Perhaps there are friends who haven't seen this voyage thread who might like to say hello!

Mike

• 4 weeks later...

Two months from this minute, (3rd November, 7:15 pm CET) we be underway from Hamburg down the Elbe, headed to Southampton and then New York. Things are going to get busy here preparing. Are there any Friends on this voyage, from Hamburg on 3rd November and from Southampton on 5th November? If so say hello. Mike

• 4 weeks later...

One month from tomorrow we will board Queen Mary 2 at the Steinwerder Cruise terminal in Hamburg bound for Southampton, and one month from the 5th we will call at Southampton to collect more passengers for New York City.

This thread has been quiet for way to long. I hope that people who are traveling from Hamburg to Southampton, or Southampton to NYC will say hello.

• 3 weeks later...

Well its is exactly two weeks before we board in Hamburg for this crossing via Southampton. I usually enjoy meeting friends at the daily friends meetings and there have usually been one or two people who have commented on this thread in the past. It looks like we may have a very small, but tasteful gathering, if the lack of posting on the thread is any example.

• 2 weeks later...