Where to buy Kahlua in the speciality tiki bottles?

Conanc

Hi - We will be in Cozumel on Celebrity in December. Does anyone know where I can buy Kahlua in the glass tiki bottle or speciality bottles and what the cost might be? I am looking for a Christmas present. Thanks so much.

Hi - We will be in Cozumel on Celebrity in December. Does anyone know where I can buy Kahlua in the glass tiki bottle or speciality bottles and what the cost might be? I am looking for a Christmas present. Thanks so much.

The last time we were in Cozumel we were on NCL and docked at the Punta Langosta pier.

We bought Kahlua at the duty free liquor store on the right just as you reach the end of the pier.

I can't remember for sure if it was in the Tiki bottles but at that time a one liter bottle was $11.89/each.

I wrote down the price in my journal so I could compare prices when I got back home. I think Kahlua was about half the price it was here in Texas.

The last time we were in Cozumel we were on NCL and docked at the Punta Langosta pier.

We bought Kahlua at the duty free liquor store on the right just as you reach the end of the pier.

I can't remember for sure if it was in the Tiki bottles but at that time a one liter bottle was $11.89/each.

I wrote down the price in my journal so I could compare prices when I got back home. I think Kahlua was about half the price it was here in Texas.

Thank you. [emoji4]