Current Concierges continued

PH8

Good to hear! We board one month from today and I'm excited to re-visit our first EVER Concierce. :D

I cant wait for the Navigator to come back to Florida! I'll be cruising often, and spend time with him! He hopes to stay on Navigator for a while!! :)

He's not my first, but he is one of our favorite, and personal friend of ours!

Sent with my iPhone

Edited by CRUISEMAMI

I cant wait for the Navigator to come back to Florida! I'll be cruising often, and spend time with him! He hopes to stay on Navigator for a while!! :)

He's not my first, but he is one of our favorite, and personal friend of ours!

Sent with my iPhone

I have book NV out of Florida, too, Dec. 2015. We had not seen Ricardo in years when we last saw him (I think four years ago) and he immediately knew us and got up from his desk to greet us with "My Guests, My Guests"! Made us feel special and I look forward to seeing him again in...a month from today, woohoo! (I'm on summer "cruise drought" when we stay home, so I'm extra ready!)

Yes, Willie is the Diamond Concierge on the Brilliance. Anis is the Concierge. :)

Truely enjoyed Anis on the Brilliance of the Seas Repositioning Cruise Aug 31st to Sept 14th. He sure is possive of his cappuccino machine. LOL. He did a lot of things for us and always had a smile.

Take care...

Irene & Miles

Truely enjoyed Anis on the Brilliance of the Seas Repositioning Cruise Aug 31st to Sept 14th. He sure is possive of his cappuccino machine. LOL. He did a lot of things for us and always had a smile.

Take care...

Irene & Miles

I agree with you about Anis. He always went the "extra" mile to make sure everyone was taken care of. He is one of the best. :)

Here's the current concierge list in case anyone is looking for it. It might be a good idea for those who don't know how to edit to not try to do so. I've noticed odd things written, deleted, or random columns added. If you know current concierge information, just leave the information here and someone who knows how to edit will do it. Thanks.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Here's the current concierge list in case anyone is looking for it. It might be a good idea for those who don't know how to edit to not try to do so. I've noticed odd things written, deleted, or random columns added. If you know current concierge information, just leave the information here and someone who knows how to edit will do it. Thanks.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

We just did the Oasis TA to Barcelona Sept 1 & both Israel & Allan were onboard. Allan said he will be on vacation starting Sept 20, after cruises out of Barcelona. Can't verify if that happened, but he was very sure of his vacation time.

Also, the diamond concierge is new, a very very nice guy, Ed Calub Jorda. He said he will be onboard for the Oct 14/15 crossing.

Agree with Gina, if you don't know how to edit Google doc., please just ask one of us to.

This is an easy Google spread sheet to updata -- Kudos to the creator -- better than one when we were paying a consultant to do (she can't put together a website either) even though she charges lots of $$ for both services.

Agree with Gina, if you don't know how to edit Google doc., please just ask one of us to.

This is an easy Google spread sheet to updata -- Kudos to the creator -- better than one when we were paying a consultant to do (she can't put together a website either) even though she charges lots of $$ for both services.

Since I have never tried to edit the spreadsheet I didn't even try. I will leave it to the experts to update with my Oasis info.

O Great Concierge Gurus:

How long does a concierge usually get for a vacation?

If the google doc lists someone as being on until 10/14/14, and assuming that he is returning to the same ship, when will he be back?

Thank you.

I've noticed very few have a fixed schedule. Many seem to ask for more or less time off and usually get what they request. Concierge seem to be the most unpredictable position on board.

Four months on, two months off is what we like to think. But never count on it.

Gina

I've noticed very few have a fixed schedule. Many seem to ask for more or less time off and usually get what they request. Concierge seem to be the most unpredictable position on board.

Four months on, two months off is what we like to think. But never count on it.

Gina

I think 4 months on -- two months off is the objective but they often have to modify. For example, Rahul was delayed going home from FR by a week on his last contract and got back on the ship a week later than he was originally supposed to (he missed us by one week).

Thanks for a quick answer.

Cruzin Lady

Hello Cruzin Lady. Just got off the Navigator today from a back to back and Ricardo was on both times. This was my 9 cruise on Navigator since last November crossing and he has been on 7. Nadja, who is the Diamond Concierge, fills in for him when he is off. Hope to cruise with you again.

trying to contact Mangesh (MJ) ~ Suite Concierge aboard Vision.....after numerous attempts i continue receiving a "can not deliver email message"....have never had problems contacting Concierges in the past....wondering if it is a problem with my computer or if i am sending to an invalid e-mail address....:confused:

just to confirm is it.....and yes i am aware of the UNDERSCORE only after VI

VI_SuiteConcierge@rccl.com

or

VI_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com

or

VI_Concierge@rccl.com

thanks in advance for any replies/info.....:)

Scott

Edited by 2004corvette

trying to contact Mangesh (MJ) ~ Suite Concierge aboard Vision.....after numerous attempts i continue receiving a "can not deliver email message"....have never had problems contacting Concierges in the past....wondering if it is a problem with my computer or if i am sending to an invalid e-mail address....:confused:

just to confirm is it.....and yes i am aware of the UNDERSCORE only after VI

VI_SuiteConcierge@rccl.com

or

VI_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com

or

VI_Concierge@rccl.com

thanks in advance for any replies/info.....:)

Scott

Are you saying that you tried all 3 email addresses you have listed and they all failed?