Quantum of the Seas - Maiden Transatlantic Voyage - Nov 2-10, 2014 - Live Report

jv_nyc

Sorry, thought of another question!!! Not sure if it's already been asked, but I'd like to know if there are any restrictions for "drivers" of the bumper cars (any restrictions based on age or height). Thanks!! Have a SUPER time!!!

Also, can 2 medium sized adults fit in one bumper car to ride together?

Thanks.

The price of the internet package were already asked...please include the price for an 11 night cruise. Where do you go to sign up for the internet? I did not see an internet computer area on the deck plans. The Royal IQ is already downloaded to our tablets...does it automatically connect once we board...if not who/where do we go?

Thank you .... Have a safe trip... Anxious to hear about EVERYTHING!!

I know that this may sound like a crazy request, but I guess it doesn't hurt to ask. If anyone on this cruise is in Stateroom: Deck 07, Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony #7280 , or knows or meets some one in this cabin, it would be greatly appreciated to have pictures of this cabin or a cabin in the same category. Thanks in advance.

We are in Cabin 11660 D1 Balcony. Really was wondering the same as above. We are worried about noise from the deck above us.

Thank you.

Irene & Miles

Joanna I'm sure this question has already been asked so if so I apologize in advance.

Can you let us know how fast the internet speeds are on board? Will be curious and hoping it's as fast they say it will be

Sent from my LG G3 using tapatalk

Hi Bugsy - sure thing! I'll update the list of questions when we arrive at the hotel later today. So excited to see the ship!

I'm so excited for everyone seeing this gorgeous ship tomorrow and cannot wait to see even more pictures. It would be lovely if anyone could post a pic of an owners suite as we are staying in one in April for the first time ever :-) 1more sleep for you lucky lot .., enjoy the ride :-)

We'll be staying in stateroon 12226 - D4 Balcony on this maiden voyage.

We are due to have a cc cabin crawl after our Meet and Mingle meeting. Can't wait to see what the other rooms are like. I'm sure you'll all get to see photos of them.

Kristan has worked really hard at pulling together our cabin crawl. Perhaps you may want to do similar on other Quantum cruises :)

Imma Critter #40

Lovely Scouse – Sue

Liverpool UK

Hope you all have a great time next week. Looking forward to seeing the photos.

Not sure if this has been asked already but I am hoping for some pictures of the area at the back of deck 14. Is it part of the Windjammer with outside seating?

Take a look at what Elayne made for us. We're official now! So excited about boarding tomorrow.

Our first Roll Call event is tonight with our pre-cruise get together at the Holiday Inn. Can't wait to meet everyone.

b3e6db38bc4dc1d78d03daae873657c8.jpg

Take a look at what Elayne made for us. We're official now! So excited about boarding tomorrow.

Our first Roll Call event is tonight with our pre-cruise get together at the Holiday Inn. Can't wait to meet everyone.

b3e6db38bc4dc1d78d03daae873657c8.jpg

Great idea for the badges! I have a feeling this is going to be one of the best "live" threads ever!