Express doc’s and boarding pass HELP

Brodysmum

The last tab after filling out all your passport information, etc, is the documents page. In that tab you will find the buttons to print your boarding pass and luggage tags. No need to worry if you don't print out your luggage tags however. They will do it at the port. Enjoy your cruise!

Hmm. I can't seem to replicate it. I go to "Online Check-in" and check off all guests, then at the DOCS tab I see the names with the option to print documents. If you have a PCC I would email them. Sorry.

I wonder if you are in the new website or the old? I do recall having issues with printing docs on the new site. I will bump the thread with the link on how to get to the old just in case that's the problem.

My email came to print my boarding passes. Am having problems seeing where they are. I have filled out both Express documents.

Sorry, not sure what I am doing.

Do you have your boarding pass printed? If so, you can skip printing luggage tags and get paper ones to fill out at the pier. A few posters here say they do that all the time. I prefer to pre-print mine, but the porters do have tags.

My email came to print my boarding passes. Am having problems seeing where they are. I have filled out both Express documents.

Seeing as how you haven't received a definitive answer on CC, I suggest you contact either your TA or HAL Reservations (1-800-207-3545) for help.

• 1 month later...

I printed ours today. You basically have to go back through all the questions you have already filled in on the express doucments. Your answers should already to there and You DO NOT need to fill them out again just click on "next guest" and "click and save" when they come up. On the last page is where you will see to print. I had to hold for a few seconds on the print. When I just clicked quickly like I normally do nothing happened. Once I just held down the right click part of the mouse for a few seconds the screen came up with info to be printed. If there is a way to go directly to print without having to go back through all the questions I could not find it.