ms Nieuw Amsterdam in Port Everglades October 21, 2017

Scrapnana

Nieuw Amsterdam will be at pier 26 (port alongside) and is scheduled to depart at 4 pm (1600) local time. This is a charter for the Legendary Rhythm and Blues Cruise.

Could not find a map but this is the itinerary:

10/21: Ft. Lauderdale, FL

10/22: Half Moon Cay, Bahamas

10/23: At Sea

10/24: Willemstad, Curacao

10/25: Oranjestad, Aruba

10/26: At Sea

10/27: At Sea

10/28: Ft. Lauderdale, FL

The PTZtv webcams can be found at:

http://portevergladeswebcam.com/

http://ftlauderdalewebcam.com/

Also in port are Caribbean Princess and Harmony of the Seas.

Zuiderdam will be in Port Canaveral until 1900. Depending on where she docks we may or may not get a good view of her on the webcam. The Port Canaveral webcam can be found at

http://www.portcanaveralwebcam.com/

Edited by Scrapnana

I wonder why Caribbean Princess is in #21 not in Princess' normal berth - 2?

Well, it will make it easier when the 3 ships depart to keep them all in view.

At Port Canaveral - Zuidy has prime spot but the camera has not moved from Mickey's ship and the Whale Tail - like they usually do when Royal Carib is sitting in that spot. Usually it's a 2-3 minute port area focus, then it moves to another area for same amount of time and usually a third area - depending on fullness of the port. Today with Zuidy there, once she arrived - very nice sail-in following camera, they seem to be ignoring her and only focussing on the two regular visitors. Oh well, I did get to see her sail-in.

I wonder why Caribbean Princess is in #21 not in Princess' normal berth - 2?

Port Canaveral - Zuidy has prime spot but the camera has not moved from Mickey's ship and the Whale Tail - like they usually do when Royal Well, it will make it easier when the 3 ships depart to keep them all in view.

At Carib is sitting in that spot. Usually it's a 2-3 minute port area focus, then it moves to another area for same amount of time and usually a third area - depending on fullness of the port. Today with Zuidy there, once she arrived - very nice sail-in following camera, they seem to be ignoring her and only focussing on the two regular visitors. Oh well, I did get to see her sail-in.

They have tents set up at #2 prepping for the Boat Show. It starts Nov 1 I believe.