Uber from Ft. Laud. Airport to Port of Miami

janie315

Very easy to do. Go to the commercial passenger pickup area and drop your pin. You shouldn't have any difficulty getting a car. I would estimate $40 for UberX, $80 for XL if you need more space and $90+ for LUX if you want more of a black car type vehicle.

We did it back in January with no issues at all. Just know what terminal you need to be delivered to and I would look up the exact address prior, just to be on the safe side. You may have a bit of a language barrier with the driver. It is Miami after all.

If you need a backup plan for peace of mind, I recently talked to some friends who sail 2-3 times a year and they say they never prebook a shared shuttle. They just go to commercial pickup area (same place Uber drivers pick up) and ask any of the shuttle drivers if they have space and always get on. So if you did have Uber issues for some reason you have that as an option, or the GO Shuttle typically has walk-up availability. You could get a cab too, but it would be roughly the same price as UberLux.