Budweiser Port of Paradise Cruise in Nov 2012~ We WON!

Most likely the ships will be the Monarch and the Majesty as they were used last year. But you never know, 2 years ago RCI used the Freedom and the Liberty. I believe they changed to the Monarch and Majesty because it was a nightmare trying to tender both Freedom and Liberty at the same time at Coco Cay due to the shear number of people.

My husband just won a free day cruise on the Budweiser port of paradise cruise. Its a big secret which ships (there will be 2) will be used. Does any of you RCCL people know how to find out or do you know? Its a Bahama cruise.:D

i just won too...should be interesting.

Congrats to both of you - should be fun!

smiley-eatdrink007.gif

WooHoo, I just won the cruise too. I won thru Southern Beverage Company FB page. Still waiting for email confirmation.. Needs to come soon. The pass they gave me said I have 7 days to fill out the registration info. I leave Sat morning on a Carnival cruise. :D

Congrats! I've been on the last 2 and it's awesome! I'm still trying to win again this year ;) It is an adult version of spring break, lots and lots of fun!

and the 2 day music festival is going to be such an improvement! Here's hoping to be onboard!

oh, and it's Majesty and Monarch ~

Archived