Best time / shortest lines for Guy's Buger?

Produce123

hi there, going on the Vista next month and I love me some burgers! Plan on trying for the first and then numerous times during my 8 day cruise Guy's burgers. What are the hours for this place? And when is the best time to visit to avoid lineups if that is even possible as everyone seems to love this place. Even more so right away on embarkation day. Lol. Thanks.

hi there, going on the Vista next month and I love me some burgers! Plan on trying for the first and then numerous times during my 8 day cruise Guy's burgers. What are the hours for this place? And when is the best time to visit to avoid lineups if that is even possible as everyone seems to love this place. Even more so right away on embarkation day. Lol. Thanks.

We were on the Vista last December and cruise her again this December.

Embark day will definitely be a wait, but it’s not as bad as you think. They are constantly pushing people through. I think the longest we ever waited, even with a long line, was 10 minutes.

It’s pretty dead on port days, during lunch or for a late lunch while cruising.

I don’t remember the exact times, but I want to say somewhere around 11am to 6pm..

NO TIME they are the most over rated burgers they are grease bombs.

Remember there are 2 service lines!! One (the one that is always longest) is the one which stretches out in front of the sliding doors to the elevators... the second line, it enters the serving line just outside the sliding door entrance from the Lido restaurant... (usually goes out towards the toppings bar) it is usually shorter... port days you will have no line!

NO TIME they are the most over rated burgers they are grease bombs.

+1 why anyone thinks these are good burgers is beyond me

In this thread ...... Nobody asked or actually cares what your opinion of the Guy's Burgers are .... the question was how the lines were. :rolleyes:

We sailed in August and my kids loved the burgers and fixings. There were definitely long lines around prime lunch time (11:30-2) on our sea days. So what we did is have a late Sea Day brunch in the MDR and then hit up Guys and the Blue Iquana mid afternoon (3ish). There were literally no lines then and it worked for us because we had the second seating for dinner.