Pride- Aug 23- Nowegian fjords

piatty73

I did a similar itinerary on the Royal Viking Sky a number of years ago and absolutely loved it! Since most of the crew were Scandinavian, at many port calls families of the crew members and officers would gather at the pier to weclome them home. I loved that as the crew were very happy to be going home.

You will not be disappointed having been to Alaska last summer. Don't get me wrong, Alaska is beautiful and I loved my cruise there on the Sagafjord. However, IMHO, you will be blown away by the grandeur and beauty of Norway and her fjords! In fact, in about a coupe of years, I would like to do the B2B Baltic and Norweigian Fjords cruises on Seabourn.

You will have a great time! Bon Voyage :)

>"but am not sure if I will be disappointed since I did Alaska last summer on the Regent."

I am not sure why you think you will be disappointed. I did Alaska last summer on Cruise West and did the Pride itinerary the year before. The itineraries are completely different. Fjords are stunning, Alaska glaciers are monumental. I wouldn't trade either cruise.

And thne, there's nothing like the Seabourn experience.

In fact, in about a coupe of years, I would like to do the B2B Baltic and Norweigian Fjords cruises on Seabourn.

I think thats the next Seabourn cruise I want to do as well! (Well until we see the itineraries for the new ships)

We did the Seabourn Pride last year, Copenhagen to London, via the fjiords and loved it. As stated before, the scenery cannot be compared to Alaska or Chile. It has its own special feel and is most beautiful along with charming stops. Do take it.

Archived