Why does the Tui website have so little information?

I've been looking at this board and googling on the internet to get some more information about embarkation and disembarkation for the Marella Spirit of Iberia cruise. Frustratingly, I've seen a few posts suggesting that their website provides the answers and even a couple of Google answers that suggest there is information but when you click on it, it takes you to the Tui website where there is nothing on the subject. Well, I've been looking hard and they have no information that I can find in the Frequently Asked Questions or anywhere else. I know cruise websites tend not to be brilliant but I think the Tui one is exceptionally poor. I haven't bothered to email Tui since they never replied last time I tried that. Sorry, felt the need to vent.

Malaga. :D

Malaga is our home port and we have sailed from there several times. It is a very modern and easy to use terminal. What do you particularly want to know?

One thing I will say, if your cruise stops at Gibraltar do not be tempted to exceed the duty free allowance as customs are very strict at Malaga prot and luggage will be checked - anything over the limit will be confiscated. A warning for this appears in the cruise news but is easily missed.

Hi thanks for your help. I wanted to know a little more about embarkation at the Malaga cruise port and about disembarkation from the Marella Spirit. What time do you need to be off the ship? From what I've read it seems to vary between ships and cruises. Our flight isn't until 19.30 so I'd like to know how much time I've got in Malaga, how to get hold of luggage if we want to have a look around in Malaga and how to join up with the coach for the airport or alternative transport to the airport.

We had to be out of our cabin for 0800 but we were allowed to stay on Spirit and use the facilities until the transfer coach arrived. The day before disembarkation, a document detailing the flights and coach pick up times is left in your cabin. It’s all pretty foolproof really.

As said above (Bill) you will need to be out of the cabin early in the morning, but your ship's card is valid until your assigned time for disembarkation so you can come and go as you please. Hold luggage is removed from the ship during the night and stored on quay, just collect it when it's time for your transfer bus.

There will be a secure area for hand baggage, so you will be able to go ashore without taking everything with you.

And you can have meals and drinks onboard until your departure time. There are some courtesy cabins available if you need to freshen up- ask at reception for these.

Hi thanks for your help. I wanted to know a little more about embarkation at the Malaga cruise port and about disembarkation from the Marella Spirit. What time do you need to be off the ship? From what I've read it seems to vary between ships and cruises. Our flight isn't until 19.30 so I'd like to know how much time I've got in Malaga, how to get hold of luggage if we want to have a look around in Malaga and how to join up with the coach for the airport or alternative transport to the airport.

Presume you are on the 7:30pm gatwick flight ,according to the disembarkation sheet ive got here you leave the ship 4:30pm ,so plenty time to eat, drink and enjoy your last day

Presume you are on the 7:30pm gatwick flight ,according to the disembarkation sheet ive got here you leave the ship 4:30pm ,so plenty time to eat, drink and enjoy your last day

Plenty of time to go an explore Malaga CruiseJunket - 1.5km walk from terminal building to start of the old city or, if you don't want to walk, take the ports shuttle bus/train.