Queen's Grill Mini-Bar Question

Neuhoftraveler

Can you get beer in the fridge as part of the bar set up.

Beers and sodas come as standard. If you have a favourite, just ask the butler to change the cans to your beer or lager of choice. No signing required for fridge contents, just the two bottles of wine or spirits.

Last year we had Delamotte champagne, but Veuve Clicquot Rose when we were in a Q2.

This year [not a Q2] it's been Laurent-Perrier, not Rose.

The system has changed.

Instead of the old card system passengers are presented with a fairly decent list of wines and spirits. When the bottles arrive, the list is signed but also an attached bar receipt is signed too but obviously, that doesn't reach your on-board account.

I just signed and never added anything on in the gratuity space.

Well sorry to disagree, but we were given a Rose. Maybe we shouldn’t have received it, but nevertheless we did.

Our last trip, we were given a bottle of Veuve Cliquot NV. Happily, that is my preference. Your butler will get you whatever you want. You just have to ask. We need gluten free snacks rather than canapes. They always come up with crisps, peanuts and mixed nuts. We ask for extra bottled water, too. Once again, just ask. I guess we have been blessed with really good butlers.

Can anyone tell me what time the Queens Grille restaurant is open for lunch on embarkation day please, we are being collected from our Manhattan hotel at 12pm

The Queens Grill opens promptly at 1:00 pm. and remains open until 2:30. The Grills lounge across the way on the QM2 will already be open for your pre-luncheon refreshment. On the Victoria and Elizabeth the Grills Lounge is between the two grills.

Our last trip, we were given a bottle of Veuve Cliquot NV. Happily, that is my preference.

Veuve Cliquot is not even stocked now. The old house champagne was Perrier Jouet, which has also been discontinued.

We got Fever Tree mixers last week, as well as Schweppes.

The Queens Grill opens promptly at 1:00 pm. and remains open until 2:30. The Grills lounge across the way on the QM2 will already be open for your pre-luncheon refreshment. On the Victoria and Elizabeth the Grills Lounge is between the two grills.

Thank you