QM2 10-11-04 questions

nancyrg

Hello all:
I am traveling on the QM2 from New York to SouthHampton. It is my first time on Cunard. I received my documents today & there is no listed boarding time. It says boarding time & then it is blank. I checked with my parents who are sailing with me & their documents are the same.
What time can I board the QM2? I am arriving in New York prior to the cruise & I will be anxious to get on the ship that day.

any advise?

Nancy

Same on our documents. The typed out itinery from the travel agent said board after 1.30pm, but she also said we could get there earlier. She said Americans like to get there early and stand in line :-). Interested to hear any other comments.

i am also on the october 11 crossing but have not as yet received my documents. when did you all receive yours?

as for boarding time i assume sometime after 12 or 12:30 will be safe without having to stand in line for too long.

see you all on board i hope and bon voyage.

our documents state on page 4 and again on page 7 our check in time which is between 14:00 and 15:00 . It also states that the check in time will be strictly adhered to. We have always arrived early for cruise check in and have some times had a long wait but some times no wait at all. This time we are using Cunard transfers from the hotel so we must do as they wish. Hope to see you all on board.

Archived