Forgot it was Thursday

Plus want to lose before I sail

Need to find a cruise on sale

Have to look for bargains in the mail

Then I'll be standing by the rail

So a loss I want to say

On this weigh-in Thursday

Hi all!

Belle ~ cute poem!:D Hope you find a cruise soon. Always nice to have something to look forward to!

Well, my experiment worked! I haven't had anything to eat, & only a diet cola to drink, after 7 each night & have lost 1.8 lbs.

I don't go to bed until 12:30 so that's a long stretch for me without food & I'm starving.:o Here's the kicker now I think wow I could have some chips or something! I'm going to try to be good as I really would like to get back down from 161.2 to the 147 lbs. I was 10 years ago.

Good luck to the rest of you & have a nice weekend.

~ Jo ~ :)

Good afternoon. Down 1 here. Congrats everyone for doing well.

I agree the long stretches without eating tend to work well for the most part. I'm usually done eating by 4:30 and have a smoothie for breakfast at 7.

Have a great Friday and an even better weekend guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Good afternoon. Down 1 here. Congrats everyone for doing well.

I agree the long stretches without eating tend to work well for the most part. I'm usually done eating by 4:30 and have a smoothie for breakfast at 7.

Have a great Friday and an even better weekend guys!

Way to go! [emoji1373][emoji1373]

Whew, made it thru the weekend, and this week with nary a slip up, short of not exercising enough a couple days. Down 2 to 197, and feeling good - I know I can get to the end of the month on track and enjoy Hawaii when I get there.

I finally hit that point where this isn't as challenging to stick to. The cravings are down, thanks to mixing up what I'm eating (lot's of chicken, pork loin, shrimp, big salads, etc.) I'm splurging on things like craisins and sliced walnuts in the salads, along with crispy fried onions (like grandma put on the green bean casserole, lol) for a different texture. And one slice of an organic, sprouted grain bread as my evening snack - plenty to kill the inevitable carb craving.

Going to make a big bowl of mexican-style shrimp cocktail to get me thru this weekend - that always helps me stick to plan. Good thread this week - lots of talking, sharing, trying. Thanks everyone for contributing, I know for me at least it's very helpful. Have a good weekend!

Back from our cruise last Saturday. Was mortified when I weighed myself on Sunday as the scale said I gained 17lbs... Weighed myself again on Monday and it said I was down 9lbs so at least I know it is mostly water weight. Weighed in again this morning and down another 3lbs so all in all I only really gained 5lbs on our cruise but even with that I am still under the weight I originally set as my cruise goal so I will take it. Back on my routine now to lose the remaining weight I want gone. Should be booking our next cruise in the next few weeks.

Shootr's tips for surviving a weekend...

Giant bowl of spicy shrimp cocktail:

73cd4c79c28a64589208c73d07983e1f.jpg

(There's only 1200 calories in that whole bowl: 2lbs shrimp, tomatoes, cilantro, onions, lots of hot sauces) Take 2-3 days to eat it, just a little bowl every time I get hungry.

And other diversions to stay out of the kitchen...

0da4e79fc4ca5a9ffa9e798ec13aa2ed.jpg

Man's gotta do what a man's gotta do... [emoji16]

Shootr's tips for surviving a weekend...

Giant bowl of spicy shrimp cocktail:

73cd4c79c28a64589208c73d07983e1f.jpg

(There's only 1200 calories in that whole bowl: 2lbs shrimp, tomatoes, cilantro, onions, lots of hot sauces) Take 2-3 days to eat it, just a little bowl every time I get hungry.

And other diversions to stay out of the kitchen...

0da4e79fc4ca5a9ffa9e798ec13aa2ed.jpg

Man's gotta do what a man's gotta do... [emoji16]

Wow!!! I'm going to have to make that shrimp bowl!! And get a pool...one of those may be easier than the other. [emoji23][emoji23] Thanks for the tips!

Everyone having a good weekend? Hope so.

I think I joined most of you, I lost a lb too.

Proud of all of you. Your all trying so hard to lose.

Plus when you "go off track or cruise" you get right

back on track. Congrats to you all! (y)