Problem when traveling single with a cabin mate:

cr8tiv1

Have you ever left comments saying that on the after-cruise survey that you get? If enough people did enough times, it might finally get through to someone. Certainly wouldn't hurt, that's for sure!

Tom

I have, but I don't think many others have. Still, I'll continue to do so and maybe someday someone will figure out that financial matters/charges are personal and shouldn't be lumped together just because you're sharing a cabin. Heck, even when people are part of a couple, doesn't mean they are married, or that their finances are together.

It's probably just easier to tape all the pages for the same cabin together instead of two separate statements. And it's not like it's actually private since it's just closed with a small piece of tape. Heck, if I wanted to go around all the cabins in the middle of the night, I could easily see what everyone spent (not that I would of course).

EXACTLY. With SO many combinations today .... the chances of the cruise employees getting it correct is minimal ... to say the least! Lighten up! You're on vacation ON a CRUISE! :D

I have, but I don't think many others have. Still, I'll continue to do so and maybe someday someone will figure out that financial matters/charges are personal and shouldn't be lumped together just because you're sharing a cabin. Heck, even when people are part of a couple, doesn't mean they are married, or that their finances are together.

It's probably just easier to tape all the pages for the same cabin together instead of two separate statements. And it's not like it's actually private since it's just closed with a small piece of tape. Heck, if I wanted to go around all the cabins in the middle of the night, I could easily see what everyone spent (not that I would of course).

Good point. I usually retrieve the bill ... lol... so not a problem for me. But didn't think of this one!