Besides CC ...do you know of other GREAT cruise websites?

A call out to all of you web savvy cruisers! Besides Cruise Critic, do you know of other GREAT cruise websites?

there are a couple of other cruise message board websites, but they are no where as active as Cruisecritic, so I guess my answer to your question would have to be no.

I like the Community feel of CC but in addition to the posts I was looking for sites that were really good at the multimedia side and cruising (ie. Cruisers Videos and pictures). Reading posts is nice but seeing and hearing is also good.

I like the Community feel of CC but in addition to the posts I was looking for sites that were really good at the multimedia side and cruising (ie. Cruisers Videos and pictures). Reading posts is nice but seeing and hearing is also good.

Oh, that does help.

http://www.romain-moisescot.com/voyagerclass/ is/was really good. Hopefully it does come back as stated on the front page.

cruise clues is good for images.

These are great! I also discovered doing a youtube search on the ship you are interested in gets several videos.

Keep them coming! Please don't get me wrong I Know Cruise Critic Rocks!!! I just though until they get full multimedia ... let's compile a list of the best of the best! From what I have found we are all about community and research on this site and the way I look at it the more resources I have the better the decisions I make...

Cheers

Archived