Carnival on Board credit sale

MillieMos

Hi All,

I am brand spanking new to cruising but you all have been so very helpful for me I wanted to let you know that there is an early saver sale with a $50 on board credit that Carnival gave me for my already booked Vista cruise on 8/20/17. I filled out the form and within 10 minutes had an updated confirmation sent to me with the $50 on board credit noted. Not a lot but it's something :)

Hi All,

I am brand spanking new to cruising but you all have been so very helpful for me I wanted to let you know that there is an early saver sale with a $50 on board credit that Carnival gave me for my already booked Vista cruise on 8/20/17. I filled out the form and within 10 minutes had an updated confirmation sent to me with the $50 on board credit noted. Not a lot but it's something :)

I got $30 per couple back on an up coming May 2017 cruise and OBC. Cool!

I called Carnival yesterday to ask about getting the OBC added to our booking when the category we booked is sold out. She tried to do it but said they couldn't add it. No big deal but I thought it would have been nice. I decided to try sending the price protection form through anyway this morning with the request and it was approved! Yay!!!:)

I just moved over to this promotion from a past cruiser promotion today. Just call and they can switch it for you if it applies to your cabin type and cruise.

You don't need to fill out any forms just call and they'll send you a new email with your new info.

I called Carnival yesterday to ask about getting the OBC added to our booking when the category we booked is sold out. She tried to do it but said they couldn't add it. No big deal but I thought it would have been nice. I decided to try sending the price protection form through anyway this morning with the request and it was approved! Yay!!!:)

I just got the $50 OBC. We have a aft wrap and all 6 cabins are sold, I submitted a form too.

Edited by loveJake

Hi All,

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS. I had been checking daily and noticed the price was the same so I did nothing with it... I didn't even notice the on board credit sale until I seen your post!!! OMG you just earned our group $100 for our January Cruise!! I will toast you with my first drink of the cruise.....:D:D:D:D

Can someone please share a link to this sale and/or fareviewer that everyone uses. I'm new to this and can't find it. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I497 using Forums mobile app

Fare viewer

https://www.carnival.com/BookingEngine/FareViewer#

I find it easier to just go in and do a mock booking instead of using the fare viewer, but several others really like using it :) .

Hi. I am new to this. I checked the rates and the ES rate has increased by $60 on my cruise. So in order to get the OBC of $50 would I have to pay the $60 increase? If so, the price increase outweighs the OBC in this case. Thanks!

That is precisely what I saw on one of the cruises we have booked for October 2017. An increase of $60.00 per person to get the OBC of $25.00 per person. Net loss of $70.00 if we went with that fare.

The past guest rate went up by $40.00 per person for our category.

On our other cruise for April 2017, our category has been sold out since right after we booked it back in July, so can't compare that one.

Edited by DebJ14