Save 10% on Carnival Gift e-Cards through Verizon program

swetra

I snagged some too. Now I reached the limit. Have to wait until tomorrow. I hope they are still available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a limit? I bought seven this morning on my way out the door and was thinking of snagging a few more tonight.

There's a limit? I bought seven this morning on my way out the door and was thinking of snagging a few more tonight.

There seemed to be a glitch in their system today. I called Verizon Rewards, because I needed to purchase enough cards to pay off my cruise as well as my Mom and Dad and my sister's. I'm the cruise Guru of the family.

I purchased 5 cards and cashed out, then another 5 cards and cashed out. When I went to get the last 3, I received an error message that stated "You reached the limit of 5".

But I had purchased 10 already, so I called and was told the system should not have aloud any purchase over 5. They are honoring my purchase. I asked if it was a daily limit and she confirmed it was. I will try again tomorrow and hopefully they are still available.

There seemed to be a glitch in their system today. I called Verizon Rewards, because I needed to purchase enough cards to pay off my cruise as well as my Mom and Dad and my sister's. I'm the cruise Guru of the family.

I purchased 5 cards and cashed out, then another 5 cards and cashed out. When I went to get the last 3, I received an error message that stated "You reached the limit of 5".

But I had purchased 10 already, so I called and was told the system should not have aloud any purchase over 5. They are honoring my purchase. I asked if it was a daily limit and she confirmed it was. I will try again tomorrow and hopefully they are still available.

Good to know! I bought 4 then figured how much I needed to pay the next cruise then went back in and bought 3 more. Now I'm getting the limit five msg. I just need one more to pay it all off (math before coffee should not be done in my house- lol) so will try tomorrow.

They put a limit of 5 per day a while ago so that they would be available for longer to more people. I hope they fixed that glitch.

I never have purchased that many at one time before. Coming to final payment and had to purchase for the other travel companions. It does look like I must wait the full 24 hours as I am getting same error this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They put a limit of 5 per day a while ago so that they would be available for longer to more people. I hope they fixed that glitch.

If I had known there was a limit I would have just bought that many :o . I would just get the $500 one but live in the country and the new UPS driver seems lost a good part of the time. (I don't blame him-- I've been here over 20 years and still don't know some of the roads by name-- and some aren't marked!) Until he gets his route down I prefer to have them mailed to my PO box instead. I am under the impression that they only mail the $100 ones and send the larger ones UPS-- is that correct? I've only ever bought the smaller amount ones :D .... Thanks!!

If I had known there was a limit I would have just bought that many :o . I would just get the $500 one but live in the country and the new UPS driver seems lost a good part of the time. (I don't blame him-- I've been here over 20 years and still don't know some of the roads by name-- and some aren't marked!) Until he gets his route down I prefer to have them mailed to my PO box instead. I am under the impression that they only mail the $100 ones and send the larger ones UPS-- is that correct? I've only ever bought the smaller amount ones :D .... Thanks!!

Yes that's correct.

Glad you were able to get some cards!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Just thought I'd let your know my experience with ordering the Carnival gift cards through Verizon.

On September 15 I ordered one $500 gift card to see how it all worked. My final payment on our cruise for two rooms with two adults each is Sept. 29 so I wasn't sure if we'd receive them on time for that. However, I was worried they'd run out, so I went ahead & ordered two more $500 cards and two $100 cards.

On Sept. 16 my Verizon account showed all three orders had been shipped from Ohio. We live in East Texas.

Last night, the 21st, we received our two packages containing the $500 cards delivered by UPS. I did have to sign for them. Today, the 22nd, we received the shipment with the two $100 cards in the mail. The postmark on the envelope was the 19th. I did not have to sign for them.

So now, one week later, I can pay for the cruises in full using the gift cards. I do have a TA so will post later how that went. With the 10% off I will have saved $170 off the price of our cruise. Yay!

Can't wait to cruise on Nov. 28!

Just thought I'd let your know my experience with ordering the Carnival gift cards through Verizon.

On September 15 I ordered one $500 gift card to see how it all worked. My final payment on our cruise for two rooms with two adults each is Sept. 29 so I wasn't sure if we'd receive them on time for that. However, I was worried they'd run out, so I went ahead & ordered two more $500 cards and two $100 cards.

On Sept. 16 my Verizon account showed all three orders had been shipped from Ohio. We live in East Texas.

Last night, the 21st, we received our two packages containing the $500 cards delivered by UPS. I did have to sign for them. Today, the 22nd, we received the shipment with the two $100 cards in the mail. The postmark on the envelope was the 19th. I did not have to sign for them.

So now, one week later, I can pay for the cruises in full using the gift cards. I do have a TA so will post later how that went. With the 10% off I will have saved $170 off the price of our cruise. Yay!

Can't wait to cruise on Nov. 28!

It's easy with a TA. I just email then card numbers and they do the rest. TAs make everything easier.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...
i know you can use these cards for your OBC but can you tell me if you can load them via the Kiosk on the ship or do you have to go to GS. I am platinum but i still hate to stand in that line.

You can load them at the kiosk. Makes it super easy!!

Donna