Excursion sale

MsMarley

I received an email stating that certain excursions are on sale for 25% off. When I followed the link, it signed me into my cruise. I’ve looked through the different excursions and can’t tell what ones are on sale. In fact all of the prices look the same. What am I missing? How can I find out what excursions are included in the sale?

Voyager of the Seas 11/03

Enchantment of the Seas 3/17

Radiance of the Seas 6/18

I received an email stating that certain excursions are on sale for 25% off. When I followed the link, it signed me into my cruise. I’ve looked through the different excursions and can’t tell what ones are on sale. In fact all of the prices look the same. What am I missing? How can I find out what excursions are included in the sale?

Check this out from here. All details all sailings. Good luck.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/beforeyouboard/shoreExcursions/downloadBrochure/

If the excursion is on sale it will have a banner across the corner of the picture saying the price reflects the sale price.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Forums mobile app

I looked through all of the excursions and saw no banners so I take it as my cruise has nothing on sale. :/

I’m of the belief that RC has a different meaning of the word SALE.

Because none of their sales have any savings.

Maybe they think that people will just buy it?

Must be working, they have been doing the fake sales now for coming up on 4 years.

Well...I looked through the brochure and a couple of things that I liked were cheaper there than through the cruise planner, so I called. Prices are subject to change I was told. I questioned their customer service and was basically told too bad, the price through your cruise planner is correct. It was only $12, but still...

I looked through all of the excursions and saw no banners so I take it as my cruise has nothing on sale. :/

I've noticed that the banners don't work properly on some browsers and some mobile devices. If you are using an iPad or Android tablet, the default browsers sometimes don't show the banners. Then again, sometimes they do...

I've noticed that the banners don't work properly on some browsers and some mobile devices. If you are using an iPad or Android tablet, the default browsers sometimes don't show the banners. Then again, sometimes they do...

Yup that is true, I do not see banners on my computer. hubby sees them on his laptop.

• 2 weeks later...
I’m of the belief that RC has a different meaning of the word SALE.

Because none of their sales have any savings.

Maybe they think that people will just buy it?

Must be working, they have been doing the fake sales now for coming up on 4 years.

I'm looking at some excursions for my grandkids to do during our stop in Cape Canaveral.

Email we received and banner on actual excursions we're interested in shows 25% off and not up to.

When I go into our cruise planner the prices are closer to 20% off of the regular prices when I refer to the online Shore Excursion Guide brochure for the cruise we're on. I guess math isn't RCCL strong point either.

These brochures are available for different sailings at

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/beforeyouboard/shoreExcursions/downloadBrochure/

Some of these items are more expensive in my cruise planner than on this brochure.

That's Royal's Dynamic Pricing program. The more you look at an excursion, the higher the price goes.

I received an email today about an excursion sale for Anthem at the end of the month. Thought to myself (cue sarcastic voice), sure, there’s a sale. But I checked anyway. Can’t believe it - the Atlantis Aquaventure was $30 less, so I cancelled and re-booked for a total savings of $120. I was pretty happy since I wasn’t really expecting that the price would go down!