Chomping at the bit!!! Anyone off 1st Splendor Cruise back from Mexico?

awinner

DETAILS PEOPLE...DETAILS!!! It has been quiet, and had seen nothing on the 1/27 roll call in quite some time. Just waiting here patiently for the 1st reviews to roll in.

My thoughts exactly! Why isn't their first priority post-vacation posting a review for us ;p ?

Im confused. Cant you read older reviews? What are you waiting to hear about? Thanks!

The Splendor just transitioned from East Coast to West Coast. She just completed her first Mexican Riviera cruise, so there are not any reviews yet for this ship and itinerary. 😊

I am also looking forward to hearing more! 20 days!

We are also waiting to hear about whether or not there are new boarding procedures in Long Beach since the remodeling of the dome (building where you check in) has been recently completed(or not completed).

The previous reviews won't have any info about that situation.

The Splendor just transitioned from East Coast to West Coast. She just completed her first Mexican Riviera cruise, so there are not any reviews yet for this ship and itinerary. 😊

I am also looking forward to hearing more! 20 days!

Read the old reviews from when she was in LGB for years.

:) Looking forward to Splendor reviews too. I've already read the reviews from the last couple months. This will be our first time out of Long Beach and the Mexican riviera ports. Part of the fun of cruising is all the pre planning ;) Also curious when Splendor will be getting the updated menus.

:) Looking forward to Splendor reviews too. I've already read the reviews from the last couple months. This will be our first time out of Long Beach and the Mexican riviera ports. Part of the fun of cruising is all the pre planning ;) Also curious when Splendor will be getting the updated menus.

What will be/has been updated about the menus? I just got off the repo and there were few things on the menus that were not on the Elation in Dec; Fascination in Oct; Magic in August...Pride on Feb. Those few different things may have been because it was a 13 day cruise, not a 7 day rotation. EM

We are also waiting to hear about whether or not there are new boarding procedures in Long Beach since the remodeling of the dome (building where you check in) has been recently completed(or not completed).

Just read ‘on the site that shall not be named’ that they all went thru the Dome. No other info.

What will be/has been updated about the menus? I just got off the repo and there were few things on the menus that were not on the Elation in Dec; Fascination in Oct; Magic in August...Pride on Feb. Those few different things may have been because it was a 13 day cruise, not a 7 day rotation. EM

Carnival has a new MDR breakfast menu and a new deli menu. Neither has been on any of the West Coast ships yet.

I just got off a cruise on the Imagination out of Long Beach. The boarding was the easiest I have ever had on a Carnival cruise. I was literally on the ship within 5 minutes of stepping into the terminal. I had a 12:30pm boarding time, but I arrived at the terminal at 11:30 and I was let right in. Once you enter the terminal they send you to a table where they scan your passport and check you in on a small handheld tablet. Then you go thru security. You then walk towards the back of the terminal where they take your boarding photo and then you walk up the ramp where they scan your boarding pass and then you're on the ship.

Most of the remodeling was complete. You enter on the opposite side of the dome where you used to. There is still some minor things to complete, but as a whole the terminal is 100% better than it used to be. It is a lot better now that they have a side for boarding and a side for disembarking.

I just got off a cruise on the Imagination out of Long Beach. The boarding was the easiest I have ever had on a Carnival cruise. I was literally on the ship within 5 minutes of stepping into the terminal. I had a 12:30pm boarding time, but I arrived at the terminal at 11:30 and I was let right in. Once you enter the terminal they send you to a table where they scan your passport and check you in on a small handheld tablet. Then you go thru security. You then walk towards the back of the terminal where they take your boarding photo and then you walk up the ramp where they scan your boarding pass and then you're on the ship.

Most of the remodeling was complete. You enter on the opposite side of the dome where you used to. There is still some minor things to complete, but as a whole the terminal is 100% better than it used to be. It is a lot better now that they have a side for boarding and a side for disembarking.

Thanks for the info.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

DETAILS PEOPLE...DETAILS!!! It has been quiet, and had seen nothing on the 1/27 roll call in quite some time. Just waiting here patiently for the 1st reviews to roll in.

The splendor and the miracle side by side in Puntarenas Costa Rica on January 20th.

IMG_2186.jpg.1ce62767003f56f1f90aa0709082517b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums