need your help to find private guides in the Caribbean (several islands)

voyageurs

• 1 month later...

We used Cosol Tours in St. Lucia in Jan 2017. It was an amazing tour! Super good price ($75) for an all day experience! The guides were great, we got to see lots of things, and we got traditional food. Plus, they provided drinks! We went to the sulphur springs mud bath (loved it!) at the volcano, went into a waterfall, went to the beach.... it was great.

For Barbados, we've been there twice. We didn't do a tour there - we opted to go to The Boatyard, which is a great beach "club". It's $20 to get in and you get one free drink (they have specials all day). Their food is a bit expensive, but I've found that to be typical. They have beach chairs and umbrellas, a bar, a snorkeling tour (free!), and some water toys - like a rope swing, a water trampoline, and a climbing pyramid. It costs about $5 pp to taxi there, but they provide a free shuttle back to the port.

In Grenada this last February, we did a tour with Cutty Taxi Tours. It took a little while for him to round up some more people to come with us, but it was fine. We booked in advance and paid probably half of what they did (we paid $30 each). I think there might be a couple places that you pay a couple dollars to get into, too. We saw the Nutmeg Factory. My favorite was the chocolate factory - it was very cool! We went into the rainforest and I got to have a wild monkey sit on my shoulders. He was a very nice guy.