Hotel package with Princess

srbbeachbum

Princess 2 night hotel /transfer package for 2 in Santiago, Chile is $500. more then arranging it on my own.

Princess 2 night hotel/transfer package for 2 in Buenos Aires is $450. less then arranging it on my own.

It is worth making the comparison each time.

Every pre-cruise hotel listing on the Princess website clearly states:

Below rates are per person based on double occupancy.

...and at the bottom of the page:

Note: All Cruise Plus Hotel Packages are quoted per person, double occupancy. Government fees and taxes are additional and vary by city and duration of stay. Additional nights increase these fees. All packages include hotel accommodations, baggage handling, meet-and-greet services, transfers and the hospitality of a Princes representative. Please see your travel agent or call Princess Cruises for the most current fares, availability and for terms and conditions associated with the Cruise Plus program. Hotel properties and packages are subject to change and may not be available on all dates based on availability and participation. Cruise Plus Hotels are not owned or operated by Princess.

Thank you for your reply.

Joan

Thanks for posting the "fine" print, with that said let me break down PP cost, Princess $426 Hotel website $684 and this is for a stay of 4 nights in a 4 star hotel using the same type room for both sites, Princess price includes transfers, breakfast and taxes. Hotel website transfers are not included. You can find a cheaper PP cost if you want a cheaper-lower rated hotel without any perks and farther away from where you really want to be. This is my last post on this subject, enjoy your cruise and cheap hotel.

Ship to airport at the end of the cruise would not be included in the pre-cruise hotel package. However, breakfast at the pre-cruise hotel is normally included.

When doing price comparisons, remember that the Princess price is per person where a direct booking with the hotel would normally include two in the room at the listed hotel price.

we have never received breakfast at a pre cruise hotel through princess and have always received the ship to airport at the end...just did it in 2017 Quebec to NY all included in the price of the package price for the hotel...no breakfast given but all transfers covered. This is my experience...same thing while in Houston...all transfers no breakfast, same in Vancouver all transfers no breakfast.

Princess 2 night hotel /transfer package for 2 in Santiago, Chile is $500. more then arranging it on my own. breakfast included in both.

Princess 2 night hotel/transfer package for 2 in Buenos Aires is $450. less then arranging it on my own.

It is worth making the comparison each time.

breakfast included in both

Hi,

In my experience, breakfast has been included at some of the hotels that I booked through Princess. Breakfast definitely was included during my hotel stays in Copenhagen, Tokyo and Venice (a wonderful breakfast buffet at the Bauer Hotel in a restaurant overlooking the Grand Canal). I think it varies depending on the hotel.

Chuck

Hi,

In my experience, breakfast has been included at some of the hotels that I booked through Princess. Breakfast definitely was included during my hotel stays in Copenhagen, Tokyo and Venice (a wonderful breakfast buffet at the Bauer Hotel in a restaurant overlooking the Grand Canal). I think it varies depending on the hotel.

Chuck

Breakfast is included in many hotels in Europe, regardless if you are on a cruise booking.